Kevin Blume’s personal copies
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:48 am 

Hello!  I have the following books:  Dungeon Master's Guide (1979), Players Handbook (1978), Monster Manual (1977/1978), and Dieties & Demigods (1980).  All of these books were Kevin Blume's personal copies and his name is part of the front cover on these books. Any idea what their value is?  Excellent/mint condition.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm 

Unicorn Ranch wrote in Kevin Blume’s personal copies:  Excellent/mint condition.

Do you mind posting pictures?  I hope you aren't offended but we consistently find that grading is all over the place, and there's quite a bit of difference in the value of an item in fine condition and an item in near mint condition.  Pictures help clarify what we're all talking about.  Or, you could just post them because we're interested in the history!   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:39 am 

Unicorn Ranch wrote in Kevin Blume’s personal copies: All of these books were Kevin Blume's personal copies and his name is part of the front cover on these books.

Definitely interesting. How did you come by them, or I guess, what other provenance do you have on these books?