Lesser Gnome Death and Taxes Box Set from KS
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:04 pm 

I can't figure out if this is still in print (the Lesser Gnome online store seems to be down?) or what it may be worth.

I was not original KS backer and can't tell exactly which reward Tier it was, looks like Thop's Big Package though.

Pictures of set are here:
Death & Taxes | Flickr

Any suggestions on a decent sale price? Looking to send this off to a new home.

Thanks!

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:57 pm 

There were 158 backers of which 85 selected the $70 Thop's Big Package, so it's pretty rare.

Kickstarter

I'd suspect that you could at least get the original $70, maybe $150 or more, if offered in the right place.  I have this particular package and it is top-notch.

It does look like there might be at least one add-on to this package.  I can't be sure without digging out my set to compare.  Will do so if I have a chance.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:27 am 

If you do decide to sell please post notice here or in the Classifieds, I bet there are a few Acaeumites that would be interested.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:04 pm 

Thank you so much for the responses. I do indeed plan on selling it and will post it to the Classifieds later today. I will spend a little more time scrubbing the KS campaign page to make sure it is complete and if any add-one are present.