Vintage Metal Minis
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 am 

So I just bought a lot of still carded Reaper and Dark Heaven minis, there are some Ral Partha and some that just say Dungeons and Dragons on them as well but those are from 2000, most of these look like 80' s and 90's stuff. Is there an accurate price guide for these? l think they are cool but I am much more interested in flipping them and rebuilding my 1st ed Book and module set from Ad&d.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:52 am 

One of the better ways to determine their value is to look at what similar minis sold for on eBay.  Log in to your eBay account (or create one).  Type in descriptor words in the search bar (25mm, Grenadier, miniature, etc....) click search to see what items are selling for and then click the "sold" box on the left-hand side of the page to see what they actually sold for.  The sold for items are way more accurate in giving you an idea of what your items will sell for.  Minis in blisters sell for more than minis out of blisters.  Items from reputable sellers go for more.  Don't forget to factor in shipping in your evaluation.  I have a large vintage collection of minis.  If you have a specific question, feel free to ask.  If you want offers from people on these forums, just post some pictures.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 am 

thanks for the info, wasnt looking for offers but might try that

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:31 am 

pymsparticles wrote in Vintage Metal Minis:thanks for the info, wasnt looking for offers but might try that

There might even be someone here who'll take them all.  I doubt it, but it's happened.  Pictures are the key to most sales here. 8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:12 pm 

Welcome to the group pymsparticles. Like benjoshua said, Ebay is probably the best route to look at for pricing by checking solds. There can be a lot of variation in prices though, depending if they are sold in lots, what part of the World they are based, and sometimes just luck and what time of the year it was listed at.

If you are looking to sell or trade, there are groups on Facebook and other places online to do that besides eBay. This site has a section for it under Classifieds.  BTW I'd be curious to see what you had in Ral Parthas and any of your other earliest Minis.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:50 pm 

If you can get some pics together, I might be willing to make an offer on the entire lot.

The Egg

PrimEvil Studios provides quality miniature painting at very reasonable prices.