Original D&D books, charts ect!! Please appraise. Selling
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:30 am 

Hello everyone. Inherited these from my father. Sold the original alpha set first print and got ripped off hard because I didn't have good reviews on ebay or let a site like this know what I had.. I noticed a page was created about the ebay sale on here. Talking about how I was probably a faker ect.. Well it was the real deal and it got sold to a collector for only 800 bucks... So! I am being smart about it. Posting the stuff I have left here for a appraisal. Which I'm guessing won't be anything near what the original set I had was worth. Any comments are appreciated.

Also check other forum page for the none D&D stuff I have including earlier games. Tanks, air, war, magic, ect.

Origional post I made was deleted wish you told me so I could or fixed it. Took me two hours...

Any help appreciated really need price value pm me if interested. Everything will be going up on ebay that you see on this site.

Thanks!

Last edited by Silentshot232 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:34 am 

Pictures

Books
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons player handbook
Dungeon master guide Advanced D & D
TSR presents deities and demigods Advanced D&D
Monster manual Advanced D&D

Rule booklet
Dungeons & Dragons additional rules for fantastic medieval supplement 1 Greyhawk gygax kuntz.
supplement 2 Blackmore Dave Arneson
Supplement 3 Eldritch Wizardry by Gagex and Bloom
Supplement for Gods demigods and heroes by Kuntz & Ward

Ect
Castle book 1 campaign hexagon subsystem judges Guild official campaign aid for Dungeons & Dragons
Village book 1 judges Guild campaign hexagon subsystem guidelines and villages on numbered hex

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons the Rogue Gallery by Brian Bloom with Dave Cook and Jean Wells
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons dungeon module T1 the village of hommlet by Gary
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons non-player character records
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons dungeon master screen

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Silentshot232 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:46 am 

More

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 am 

The appraisal on the rule books will depend largely on their print runs.  The Acaeum has detailed descriptions of the deltas between print runs for these rule books - I'd recommend checking that out and including that information with your appraisal request.

“When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes!” -Winston Zeddemore

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:30 pm 

If you want an accurate appraisal of your items then I would list an accurate account of contents...are all counters, maps, charts, etc. present?

Your Tractics looks like you just have the box bottom and what looks like two different editions of rulebooks.

The boxed sets (SPI, Avalon Hill, etc.) probably would range from $20-60 but that's just my opinion. I would search the sold or completed listings on ebay and make your own guesstimations from that.

The assorted D&D, AD&D manuals and modules would also depend on condition, completeness, printings. All that information can be found on the site here

If you want to sell any or all of your items, I would post them in the classifieds

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:37 pm 

There are no boxes in my picture so I'm not sure what you mean. Yes all include contents.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 pm 

First editions as well. Except the ones that say 5.00. I believe that means they aren't 1sr edition.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:45 pm 

Coulld a mod move my posts to classifieds?