Ballpark Appraisal - sealed companioin, master, immortals
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm 

Hi guys!  I really appreciate the amazing work you have done cataloging all of this material.

I recently acquired a nice collection, much of which I will be reselling.

I have companion and master sealed and immortals not sealed with a damaged box.  The rest of the immortals set is very crisp, no corrosion on staples, pages untarnished.

I have seen some completed auctions and amazon sales for these items in ok condition, but nothing sealed like this.  I don't know if anyone desires this kind of product in sealed condition enough to really spike the price.

Any info would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/tpV9E

Thanks!

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:49 pm 

wrathVchild wrote in Ballpark Appraisal - sealed companioin, master, immortals:Hi guys!  I really appreciate the amazing work you have done cataloging all of this material.

I recently acquired a nice collection, much of which I will be reselling.

I have companion and master sealed and immortals not sealed with a damaged box.  The rest of the immortals set is very crisp, no corrosion on staples, pages untarnished.

I have seen some completed auctions and amazon sales for these items in ok condition, but nothing sealed like this.  I don't know if anyone desires this kind of product in sealed condition enough to really spike the price.

Any info would be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/tpV9E

Thanks!

Good news is, they don't look like re-shrink to me, but it's really hard to tell from photos like that.
I would rate the Companion and Master sets as Very Fine, the Immortal set as Good to Very Good just because of the condition of the box.
For the Companion Rules set, I would price it around $75
The Master set $125 (Looked at eBay, open, not great condition going for $40 and up, good condition going for $75 and up.)
The Immortal Rules, in the condition they are in, I would say $20-25.
Just MHO.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:50 pm 

It's not uncommon for mint and near mint prices to be triple and/or quadruple compared to items that are in fine condition.   When you do sell, include all the pictures you showed here, so you don't have items returned back to you.  I would guess the immortals set will get closer to $40.00.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.