Aussie D1 - 3, and G1 - 3
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:38 pm 

Dear all,

I am looking to unload and trim down some of my collection to pay medical bills. (so apologize in advance for so many of these types of messages)

I have a beautiful set of Aussie D & G 1 - 3 (6 modules in total) in excellent condition. I have seen few of these and wanted to get your thoughts on value and whether the D or G modules are more valuable. Finally, if you think my best bet is to sell individually or not.

Thanks for all the support,
Jorge

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 am 

They have a few sold prices listed here under "foreign editions" for the specific Module. Prices are all over the place but definitely seems that the G-series are the more valuable of the two.
Sorry I'm not much more help than that and to hear of your financial troubles. Hope it turns out better for you soon.

Good luck on your selling.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 am 

carrejo wrote in Aussie D1 - 3, and G1 - 3:Dear all,

I am looking to unload and trim down some of my collection to pay medical bills. (so apologize in advance for so many of these types of messages)

I have a beautiful set of Aussie D & G 1 - 3 (6 modules in total) in excellent condition. I have seen few of these and wanted to get your thoughts on value and whether the D or G modules are more valuable. Finally, if you think my best bet is to sell individually or not.

Thanks for all the support,
Jorge

Someone here just sold a set of 6:

Aussie G series - Auction over

He lists the final price as $1651. Being that it appears that he ran what looks to be a private auction, this would be a good basis to start.  Obviously with it being so recent, you probably will not get quite that much, but it should give you  a decent basis for where you can expect to get.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:26 pm 

Thanks bclarkie, appreciate that, I hadn't noticed there was a recent set sold.

As I look through the pictures for that private auction, it appears that the $1,651 was just for the G 1-3 modules (3 of them), while I have all six. If true, I wonder how much the D 1-3 would be valued approximately to get a total picture.

Would appreciate if anyone that was interested in that auction could confirm if I was for three vs six modules.

thanks again,
Jorge

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 pm 

carrejo wrote in Aussie D1 - 3, and G1 - 3:Thanks bclarkie, appreciate that, I hadn't noticed there was a recent set sold.

As I look through the pictures for that private auction, it appears that the $1,651 was just for the G 1-3 modules (3 of them), while I have all six. If true, I wonder how much the D 1-3 would be valued approximately to get a total picture.

Would appreciate if anyone that was interested in that auction could confirm if I was for three vs six modules.

thanks again,
Jorge

Heh, you're right. I thought for some reason that was for all 6, but it's definitely just 3.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 pm 

I would like to see if anyone is interested in the great set, all 6 modules in fantastic shape. I have a setup below a dropbox with pics, hope that works. (first time)

Dropbox - New folder

If so, please PM with your interest and offer, if not will put up on ebay by Sunday.

Thank you,
Jorge

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:02 pm 

Hi Jorge,

I have a strong interest in them, but I'm not going to participate in a blind auction process. If they make it to ebay, I will be bidding.

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:20 pm 

Thank you stratochamp, if they do, will let you know.

Kind Regards,
Jorge

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:52 pm 

Hello everyone, I have decided to put these as a set on ebay probably Sunday evening.

Thanks for everyone's advice.

Kind Regards,
Jorge

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:40 pm 

carrejo wrote in Aussie D1 - 3, and G1 - 3:Hello everyone, I have decided to put these as a set on ebay probably Sunday evening.

Excellent news!

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:10 pm 

Dear all, please note that these have now gone up on ebay. Just be aware that I have put them up on a five day auction. Good luck to those interested. Please find link below:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Kind Regards,
Jorge