Dragonlance Adventures signed by Jeff Easley
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm 

I have a copy of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Dragonlance Adventures signed by Jeff Easley. Can anyone give me an idea what this might be worth? Does it make it much more valuable  with the artist signature? Thanks!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:05 pm 

Hi and welcome to the site! I'll take a shot since no one else has answered. We can probably divide this into 2 parts... value of the book and then what additional value the signature adds.

The book itself is fairly common, and you can find approximate values on this page (Rulebooks Index) near the bottom. So probably around $5-$20 depending on condition. Now is the addition of Easley's signature worth anything? Maybe a little more, but not alot. Mr Easley is still with us and attends a number of industry conventions so his signature on something is not particularly rare. But potentially worth a few dollars more to the right buyer, especially if the book itself is in top condition i.e. a collectible-quality copy instead of a play copy.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:15 pm 

I agree with the wjaehnig. I don't think the book is that much sought after, so I think the price difference would be negligible

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:09 pm 

Thanks for your replies.

-T