These modules worth anything?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:36 am 

Folks, I have a couple of modules I would like unofficial appraisals to see if they are worth anything. I am in the process of dumping my entire RPG collection and have some odds and ends I would like valued.

1. City Modules Set no. 1 by Terry Jackson copyright 1978 DunDraCon Inc. (pic attached)
2. S3 Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, 5th print, 5-hole punched. From the pics, you can see there are no staples in the booklet so it seems like the holes were punched by the publisher.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!

Attachment:
citymodule.jpg

Attachment:
S3_1.jpg

Attachment:
S3_2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 am 

Looking closely at the second picture, it looks like the staples were removed. I'm seeing four holes along the spine that look like two staples were removed from there.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm 

Most of the professional 3-holes punched also seemed quite a bit wider/larger than your standard home/office three-hole punch, too.

WRT the DunDraCon modules, there were a lot of fakes going around over the past several years, too.  Definitely worth checking on some old threads @ Suspected Modern Reproductions and elsewhere on the site (do some searching).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/