The Art of TSR Prepaid Calling Cards signed
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:51 pm 

Hello,  
I have several signed and unsigned prepaid calling cards from 1995.   I am trying to price these and also figure out where to post them for sale.  Many of the cards are signed by the corresponding artist; Larry Elmore, Fred Fields, Paul Jacquays, Jeff Easley, Robh Ruppel, and Jeff Easley.   The cards are individually numbered out of 2,500 or 1,000 depending on the card.   They originally retailed from $14.00 to $22.00 each.  

The cards are unused and have been sitting in a box since I purchased them from a distributor.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mario

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:27 pm 

Hello everyone.  I didn't receive any responses to my request.  Anyone have any suggestions where I can go for some information or is this too obscure of a request?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:32 pm 

NEver seen these for sale, I would assume you would have to go to auction to establish a value!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:25 pm 

I have to agree.

I've seen, and have, the Dragonlance editions but haven't seen these prints. The Dragonlance versions don't seem to carry a high price tag at auction usually. I'd hope these would be different for you but items of this type have a tendency to be all over the board.

Carpe DM!