UK Digest Sized Book
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:58 pm 

Well looks like my friend is not very reliable as he was to bid on the following item for me:  cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 3113596135  Damn!! Frigging Mike Deaton got it. That item should have been mine as I had told my friend to bid up to $100 US dollars for it. :evil:  :evil:  Damn Deaton, your lucky this time. Oh well, enjoy your luck this time old timer. ALSO MY FRIEND SUX!!   I don't see the UK Digest Sized book very often but I do think it is a very neat item. I'll have to ask a few international people to help me look for it now. Anyone else see this item very often???

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:06 pm 

:D  :lol:  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:09 pm 

I should knock that smile off your face.  8)  :lol:  :?  :P  :wink: Its all good though. Next time for me!! argh!   PS. I am more pissed at my friend than at old timer deaton. DAMN friend never bidded. GEEZ frigging ay!!!! I already sent an email to him chewing his ass out. This is another auction he forgot to bid. ARGHHHHHHHH :evil:

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:11 pm 

I do apologize for sniping Brette  :oops:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:14 pm 

LOL HAHAHHA. Brette must feel a little bit bad I bet. I sure wish the seller would accept cash or something instead of just paypal for international bidders. I would have bidded that on myself if that was the case.  GJ Deaton. GL HF GB

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:43 pm 

chromaticknight wrote:I do apologize for sniping Brette  :oops:
 And so you should!!! If you want I can pay the guy and you can paypal me, if its any easier for you, also I can prob do this for anyone else if they want to buy stuff out of Australia... as long as I don't want it as well :twisted:   Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:58 am 

Well Brette, I'm really interested in any non tsr rpgs they have in Australia. If you know of a place that has pictures of australian non tsr items let me know. I'm sure you could help me acquire many of them.  I'm more into the artwork/layout of the item. Items that are visually appealing to me are the most wanted.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:05 am 

Mkman wrote:Well Brette, I'm really interested in any non tsr rpgs they have in Australia. If you know of a place that has pictures of australian non tsr items let me know. I'm sure you could help me acquire many of them.  I'm more into the artwork/layout of the item. Items that are visually appealing to me are the most wanted.
 The only place you'll find that stuff is my site :lol: ...  404 - The page cannot be found - web hosting provided by www.Brinkster.com  3 items spring to mind... Mindbane by Dark Star Gaming Wair-Rae:Unae Book 1 by Aussie Realms Bad Moon by Conflict Simulations of Australia ...this looks like the old mayfair versions...nice;)   Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:11 am 

Damn Brette!! BAD MOON IS COOOL!!! Cool and cheesy cover. I like it. Any way you can help me acquire one for my collection? Mindbane of course you know I want as I have asked you before. Wair-Rae:Unae Book 1 by Aussie Realms looks pretty neat as well. Any chance you can get them for me?

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:18 am 

lol... :lol:   talk to me when I have gone through all my stuff, I believe I have spares of all of em.... of course you will now have to fight with everyone else :twisted:   Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:27 am 

Hmm I don't think that many people collect non tsr so I dunno if there will be a lot of people who want the items. There are few people who collect non tsr items.  Either way let me know as I'd like to have Bad Moon especially.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:57 am 

:twisted:   I am interested in the Australian non-TSR stuff as well, Brette.  BTW, Keith Done has been working for Auran on d20 projects.  Ã

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 5:18 pm 

d20sites wrote::twisted:   I am interested in the Australian non-TSR stuff as well, Brette.  BTW, Keith Done has been working for Auran on d20 projects.
 see mike...LOL  Yeh I saw that I haven't spoke to him in a while, I dropped him an email 2 odd weeks ago to get an update on what he is doing, I saw that Mathias had updated his page and it was on that...   I am in the process now of going through my entire collecting and finding out what I have and don't have and what doubles I have as well, I'll prob post in the sale section once I figure it all out... Brette:)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:37 am 

Hurry up and organize your collection Brette and find out what doubles, etc you have :-) I'm a collector with little patience. Heck I've only been collecting non tsr for about 5 months and have amassed quite a bit.   Hurry Brette Hurry! I'd like Bad Moon ASAP :lol:  :lol:   8)  I got dibs on it. hahhah