MC tab, but which one?
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:37 pm 

Hello,

I recently acquired a MC Folder Volume One with a tab in it and have no clue from which MC it is. I have a scan, but just found out I cannot insert it into this post.

It shows 3 armured orcs(?), the middle one holding some warbanner with a skull op top. There also a guy on a horse and some castle in the right of the picture. Scenery is of a battlefield.

Hope somebody can help me here, coz I'm totally lost. Thanks,

Steven

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:57 pm 

Man, I love that picture!  That was my favorite Dragon Magazine cover of them all.  I remember, the description on the Dragon said it was untitled and that if you had a suggestion, then send it in. . . maybe they would announce a winner later. . .

I kept telling myself, send in "True Orcs at Heart" - but, like usual, I never got around to it. . .

Geez, I guess that's not too much help. . . I have two Monstrous Compendiums Volume I and for both of them, this tab is the third one in (which would indicate that it is often used for the letter "C".

(Freakin' stupid Monstrous Compendiums!  I made a post many months ago about the "worst product ever" and these were my inspiration!  I have far too many of these binders and tons of pages lying around - they are just a pain in the ass to list for auction and a complete pain to assertain their completeness).   :evil:

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:03 pm 

Thanks for the help. Then at least I have something from the original MC Folder. the other 11 Tabs are missing, as well as the original content (actually, what should be in this Folder?).

Spend at least 2 hours figuring out what was what and counting everything. Felt like a real detective :D Now I have lots of MC's, but none of them is complete....sheesh.