Maze of Zayene
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:33 am 

Could anyone tell me what the general worth is of the folowing auction.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... RK:MEWN:IT

Since the close of the auction I have had two buyers urging me to resell, each wanting the set as it has been sold to me.

I see the items as being reletively hard to find, perhaps cropping up once or twice a year, but not truely rare. I fail to see why two buyers would be so interested. Gut instinct is now telling me to hold onto this little lot.

Any advice would be welcome.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:40 am 

Aaron (Noble Knight Games) has been list that gouping of items every couple months for years, he has boxes of those supplements.  I think the bidding usually tops out at about $60-$70.  He still has them listed on his web site $80.00 for the grouping, so it does not look like he is sold out of them.

Noble Knight Games Role Playing Games - Maze of Zayene (Creations Unlimited)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:33 pm 

That's a pretty high price for them lately:  in general I see the complete sets of MoZ1-4 go for $25-45-ish, though it really does depend on the bidders.

If you're an RJK fan, you may be interested in the d20 versions of his books, as well:  MoZ1-3 were published by Necromancer Games, Garden of the PlantMaster by Kenzer & Co., MoZ4 by Tadashi and I for Different Worlds (see http://www.diffworlds.com if you'd like a signed/numbered copy).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:54 pm 

I don't know if I should post this or not but its a good lesson to do your research before bidding to save some money in the future.

I think that Noble Knight must still have many boxes of these left.  I bid on the auction in question with a bid of $27 and was given a second chance offer on them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:04 pm 

Mars wrote:I don't know if I should post this or not but its a good lesson to do your research before bidding to save some money in the future.

I think that Noble Knight must still have many boxes of these left.  I bid on the auction in question with a bid of $27 and was given a second chance offer on them.

Here's another one from same seller.  Wonder how many sets he has...
cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... Track=true

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:22 am 

Aaron bought up the stock from one of Rob's old partners, IIRC, so he's definitely got more than a few copies....

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/