some foreign rarities
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:28 pm 

Hi guys,

I call upon your wisdom to give me some clues on the potential sale price of these items. These are repeated copies that have fallen in my hands over the years.

I regularly check these forums and many others and honestly I do not see some of these showing up often.

- A SW french version of Mentzer's companion rules.

- The hardcover rulebook version of Mentzer's basic rules, published in Norway, and in high demand even there.

- A japanese version of the same basic rules.

If you could give me hints on what should I expect from an item by item auction I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

D&D in the world @DNDCollecting
A quick look at the rarest, oddest, most elusive items within the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, with a special focus on obscure international (non-US) items

https://twitter.com/DNDCollecting

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 pm 

The French "compagnon" is now pretty common since two sellers sold dozens of them on ebay during the last 3 years. Price is around 25-35€ in SW. 40€ is a high price.
For example, currently on ebay
Donjons Dragons TSR Dungeons Dragons SET 3 Neuve Brand NEW Sous Blister Rare | eBay ?

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:17 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in some foreign rarities:The French "compagnon" is now pretty common since two sellers sold dozens of them on ebay during the last 3 years. Price is around 25-35€ in SW. 40€ is a high price.
For example, currently on ebay
Donjons Dragons TSR Dungeons Dragons SET 3 Neuve Brand NEW Sous Blister Rare | eBay ?

Thanks for the link. If shipping was not so high, I'd buy that one.  :)

Carpe DM!