A few TSR boardgames
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:40 pm 

I'd like to know the potential value of these ones. Am I right on my suggestions?

- Lankhmar: unpunched, complete => $40?
Pic
Pic
Pic
Pic
Pic

- Divine Right: unpunched, complete => there is punched one currently at $80 on ebay. And there is several punched sold for 100-120$. => $120-130?
Pic
Pic
Pic
Pic

- Cohorts: unpunched, complete, in shrink but shrink is partially gone
=> $25 seems ok?
Pic
Pic

- Knights of camelot: punched, apparently complete (all the cards are there, and there is 140 chits but the total is not stated in the rules). => $30?
Pic
Pic
Pic

Thanks!

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:13 pm 

Those seem fairly reasonable - I might ask a little bit more for Cohorts since it is in shrink - $35 or $40.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:48 pm 

Yah, I'd up the shrinkie. ;>

fwiw, Divine Right in shrink sold for $300 back in the mid-oughts, then the price dropped when the reprint came out, and they've been ambling back up ever since.

My friends Dave & Gary made a quantum leap in the human soul. Remember them.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:24 pm 

Thanks for the help. Since I am in France, I cannot ask for the market price (because of shipping cost). And I prefer to sell to Acaeum members, so less than market price (i am waiting for a reply from a member here, then I will list them in classified along with some non-TSR and TSR items).

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.