LC6: Procampur Expansion Packet
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:51 pm 

Hey everyone,

How much do you think LC6: Living City Campaign Procampur Expansion Packet is worth?

Earlier this year I picked up quite a large collection, and it was included. I'm not sure if I'm going to part with it yet or not, but I likely will. Been having trouble trying to price it out, as it seems that copies very rarely go up for sale.

Scanning through past forum posts, I've found that Noble Knight sold one copy in 2011 for potentially $175, and another copy on ebay went for $300 in the same year. In both 2004 and 2009, one copy reputedly sold for $260. That's all I've been able to find so far. So in ~10 years, there's only been mention of about four sales of the item.

What would you price it at now? $350? $400? $500? More? Or maybe way less?

Thanks,

Richard

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:29 am 

u2622 wrote in LC6: Procampur Expansion Packet:Hey everyone,

How much do you think LC6: Living City Campaign Procampur Expansion Packet is worth?

Earlier this year I picked up quite a large collection, and it was included. I'm not sure if I'm going to part with it yet or not, but I likely will. Been having trouble trying to price it out, as it seems that copies very rarely go up for sale.

Scanning through past forum posts, I've found that Noble Knight sold one copy in 2011 for potentially $175, and another copy on ebay went for $300 in the same year. In both 2004 and 2009, one copy reputedly sold for $260. That's all I've been able to find so far. So in ~10 years, there's only been mention of about four sales of the item.

What would you price it at now? $350? $400? $500? More? Or maybe way less?

Thanks,

Richard

They are definitely rare.

A few years ago I contacted the guy who wrote the Procampur Expansion for the Living City campaign, and Jay was quite surprised that there was still an interest in it. He didn't have any remaining copies either...  :P

I believe it will still hold value at $150 - $200.

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord