AD&D Living City Tournament module - Slugfest
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:23 pm 

Hi all,

I found this module in one of my boxes I bought a while ago. I tried to find any reference online, but unfortunally "slugfest" seems to be a pretty common term, even together with "AD&D" and all the results are without any relevance to this module.

It consists roughly out of twenty loose pages and has some monster sheets at the end which are not numbered but obviously connected to the module.

Has anyone an idea what this kind of mudule this is and perhaps a guess how much this might be worth?

Thanks in advance!

Attachment:
Slugfest_s.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:14 pm 

The module is one of hundreds published by the RPGA for their Living City campaign. Living City ran for a number of years until WOTC killed the campaign a decade ago. There are potentially an unlimited number of copies of each module as folks were allowed to download and print out the modules. Except for ideas there is really no value for the item..

I would assign a value to the cost of printing it out, maybe a buck or two.

Edwin

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:50 pm 

Hi,

Thanks for the answer!

Does that then mean that the other adventures that where used during the Living City Tournament series are still available, perhaps even for download?
I guess they will make perfect one-shot adventures to run at the local store. Does anyone know where to get them?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:30 pm 

When Living City was still running one could register and print them out. The site was last  operating over 10 years ago. Not sure if they were archived somewhere or not. May want to consider searching on buzz words to see what might still exist.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:59 pm 

There are torrents that collect pretty much all the Living City/RPGA modules, just have to look for them out there.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com