Gen Con 19 (1986) "Who Is Eadred Malvutius?"
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:55 am 

Gen Con 19 (in the summer of 1986) was my first Gen Con.  I had been playing 1st edition AD&D for a few months at the time.  My friend and I entered the AD&D Open and the group we were with had a blast.  Our DM for that first round of the open was Steven H. Silver (Steven H Silver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).  The group gathered after the Open and we had one or two gaming sessions on our own.  After one of those sessions, Mr. Silver threw a 10 page adventure on the table and said it was up for grabs.  I grabbed it and had him sign it.  I looked in my pre-reg book and convention book and couldn't find the event.  I'm not sure if it was ran as an event at the convention or not.  

So, I have a 10 page possible event-adventure "Who Is Eadred Malvutius?"  The pages are old dot-matrix printer pages (still connected) which include treasure, experience points and a npc page at the end.

Do you think this has any collectors value?  Or just sentimental?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 pm 

My guess is that it's an unpublished tourney and/or mss.  Perhaps Frank recalls more?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 pm 

Hell I got offered $50 for a very "homebrew" typed and pencil crayon colored adventure I found in a lot I bought so I imagine "Who is Eadred Malvutius?" would be worth at least that!  :)

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:46 pm 

at least...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.