Just unpacked a box from the basement...
Author

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm 

throwi wrote in Just unpacked a box from the basement...:
grodog wrote in Just unpacked a box from the basement...:
At least 3 or 4 :D :D

I said 3 or 4 because I know we'll all want to *share* with all our friends, right?  I mean, what fun is it buying all the good items and leaving others with nothing?   8O  :lol:

~throwi

Quiet a lot of attractive items here. I know it is the first Nomad Gods I've seen in awhile and someone here was looking for one. Same with some of the wargames.

"You get more with a kind word and an excruciator than with just a kind word."

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 pm 

That Nomad Gods is mine!  Grits teeth and pulls sword from scabbard...

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:58 am 

Cool stuff. When might a listing go up here for the possibility of private sales. Have to admit the space gamers mags look interesting. Heck most of it is very interesting.

It isn't easy being Green

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:23 am 

Thanks for the replies and interest.

I spent some time over the weekend sorting through the items - I'll post a list in the classifieds later today with the first 10-15 or so items. Also I made a couple of sales via PM on Saturday so the ball has started rolling. Space Gamer #1, the Steve Marsh letters and the Tim Kask character sheets have all found new homes.

If there is something you're really interested in, shoot me a PM - I can give you a better idea on condition, and send some close up photos. If you want to make an offer on something, go right ahead - I have a rough idea on what I want for most of these items, but you don't need to wait for me to get organised. Send an offer and if it's less than I think it's worth I'll say so, if it is less but somewhat close to what I think it's worth we can negotiate, and if it's more then you'll get the deal.

Regards
Mike

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 am 

Just made a post in classifieds with a bunch of stuff. Looking forward to finding new homes for all these items.

(If I was smart I'd include a link to the classifieds thread, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it without any help...)

Demand of them whither they should comme to devide the worlde with the Emperour? And as they answered, he tooke up his shirte behinde and shewed them his buttocks, sayenge unto them, drawe your Lyne throughe the middest of *this* place.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:11 am 

mdr003 wrote in Just unpacked a box from the basement...:Just made a post in classifieds with a bunch of stuff. Looking forward to finding new homes for all these items.

(If I was smart I'd include a link to the classifieds thread, but I'm sure you'll be able to find it without any help...)

Do you have anything left?  Just back (and drooling at all your cool stuff)!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm 

Hi Muaddib5 -

Welcome back! Sold a number of items, still have quite a few left. I have a thread in the classifieds that has a list of most of the stuff I have for sale, with a note if it has sold.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with anything you might be interested in.

Regards
Mike

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm 

mdr003 wrote in Just unpacked a box from the basement...:Hi Muaddib5 -

Welcome back! Sold a number of items, still have quite a few left. I have a thread in the classifieds that has a list of most of the stuff I have for sale, with a note if it has sold.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with anything you might be interested in.

Regards
Mike

Will do!

Thanks

Previous