Cartoon 3d puzzles (all three)
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 pm 

I would like the appraisal on all three as a whole. I've seen them on ebay but don't know what all three would go for.
All three have minor wear on the boxes but never opened.

Thx Dave

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"If at first you don't succeed, pay someone else to do it." -upper management

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 am 

Absolutely great collection of memorabilia, and stuff we don't see in mint condition often.  Unfortunately I'm not the guy to put value to any of these. Those with real experience buying these sorts of things are few and far between, but they do keep an eye on the boards and do contribute often.

Given the condition and original packaging, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't see some private offers. Just so we're clear here though, I don't think we're looking at any individual items in the hundreds of dollars, more the tens of dollars from what I recall.

Great to see them and have pictures of the original packaging available.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . minestrone soup.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:05 pm 

Terrific set Dave! I had to find mine one at a time. If I remember correctly the Dungeon Master one was the hardest to find at a decent price. I probably still over paid for it. In the condition shown I would say $50 to $100 a piece. Some have been listed on ebay for a very long time for much more than that in lesser condition.

Hope that helps,
Mike

Therapy-level collector