LotFP & Judges Guild Oddities
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:16 pm 

I have a few small press oddities I'm looking to get rid of, and I can't find any eBay history. So I was wondering if anyone here could put a $ value on them, and of course I'd like to keep them in the community, so if anyone is interested before I eBay them, PM me.

First up is a copy of Byrny Royal Herald from James. Mishler, a small press Judges Guild fan piece published for game play during a games convention in 2001.

Secondly, I have a copy of Fantasy Fucking Vietnam, an early adventure from James Edward Raggi IV, author/publisher of Lamentation of the Flame Princess.

Last but not least, James' first publication, the self published Random Esoteric Creature Generator, later to be picked up by Goodman Games and republished.

Any help I can get putting prices to these would be much appreciated, and anyone interested PM me. :D

Otherwise, keep an eye on eBay, as I'm starting to cull my collection of many such items of D&D goodness.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 am 

The Byrny Royal Herald had a peint run of 20? or so.. very low from memory.. James sold a lot at $50 each.. so has to be worth more than that;)

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 pm 

Thanks guys, the items have been sold.

I'll begin listing my more run of the mill uncommon and rare items this weekend, either as fixed price listings here in the classifieds or on eBay.

The first batch includes Goodman Games boxed sets in shrinkwrap, CZ:UW, RAR, DCC#12.5 1E,  Moat Gate and East Mark Gazetteer in shrink, a set of OD&D books and supplements, CotSK, ToT and Bottle City, Duel Arcane, Sol, Clint Bigglestone's Geomorphic Wilderness Hexagons, and a few other oddities.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:26 am 

Sorry for the bump of an ancient thread.

Curiously, Acaeum is still the only hit Google can find online for Byrny Royal Herand. That is how rare it is.  :D
I wouldn't be surprised if the entire print run is held by Acaeum members.