RPG Collection
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:51 am 

Damn it's been a while since I floated here ! Amazing how life can just take you into another direction..... and well, for me, it's time to sell off what remains of my collection. I have parted with so much over the past few years but always held on to a large bulk of it, thinking I would get "back into" collecting, etc. I honestly have been putting this off too long, hating the thought of not only parting with it....but moreso, listing it all !! ... I have so much shit from Heritage minis in blisters, to a timberland boot box packed with lead.... From an 8 foot stack of 1st edition hards, through 8 plus boxes of various 1st/2nd, and more modules/supplement....and box sets out the ass. I litterally have so much shit, I guess a picture would do it more justice.... anyways...

I attached some pics of various uncommon items...not the greatest, some rougher conditions as I sold the mint stuff before and held the lesser for my personal collection... in the pictures you can see 3rd print wood, various supplements, misty ...a dwarven glory (no maps), POV no cover, limited collector's , signed 231...mini books...and so forth... The main thing I was wondering...were the dice..

I believe Stephen and I own the only sets of these... Frank sold these years ago (couldn't find thread) as "the prototypes" to the original dragon dice sets...they are of a waxy like substance and are definitely some cool pieces of TSR history... I thought of selling them as individual or should I go the whole set...what do you feel the worth is... maybe Frank could chime in more or Stephen...

anyways, I am going to catolouge all the stuff and I'll toss out a list ...maybe someone wants to buy it bulk... anyhoots... hope all is well with everyone I remember !!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 am 

couple more pics....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:54 am 

the minis...

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:17 am 

lordan wrote in RPG Collection:Frank sold these years ago (couldn't find thread) as "the prototypes" to the original dragon dice sets...they are of a waxy like substance and are definitely some cool pieces of TSR history... I thought of selling them as individual or should I go the whole set...

Well hello again.

The colored sets are from a bulk run TSR did before formally starting their use. The white/cream sets are proto, using generic plastic filler to test the molds. I did sell a half dozen sets of the protos, lots of sets of the colorful ones.

F

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:52 pm 

I am pretty sure I have a set of the orange dice. I may even have a couple of the blue ones, but I am going off memory on that.

Nice to see you post, L!

I am sure I will be interested in the list when it comes out, albeit just some individual items to fill holes, etc...

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 pm 

Hi lordan---

What's the item in the first picture beside EW and below War of the Wizards?

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am 

grodog wrote in RPG Collection:Hi lordan---

What's the item in the first picture beside EW and below War of the Wizards?

The cover-less POV

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:52 am 

ExTSR wrote in RPG Collection:
lordan wrote in RPG Collection:Frank sold these years ago (couldn't find thread) as "the prototypes" to the original dragon dice sets...they are of a waxy like substance and are definitely some cool pieces of TSR history... I thought of selling them as individual or should I go the whole set...

Well hello again.

The colored sets are from a bulk run TSR did before formally starting their use. The white/cream sets are proto, using generic plastic filler to test the molds. I did sell a half dozen sets of the protos, lots of sets of the colorful ones.

F

Thanks for the info Frank... It's been so long since I got them and I only remembered Stephen ever talking about having them... at least I know which are the Protos and which are not :)