Cairn of the skeleton king and tower of blood
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am 

I have both signed and Tower of Blood has my name in it yay, plus I also have The Living Room.
Am contemplating putting them up for sale, what are the current values? All are near mint

*edit, my name is not scribbled in there but had been put in by Mr K due to my support. Awful sweet of him  :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm 

I'm interested in this too... I recall buying the regular numbered versions of the Pied Piper items for $10-$20 in 2009, the runic/lettered copies were $50-$75, also in 2009.

Curious what the market is nowadays?

I draw the line at collecting... D&D Towels.

Did we need: Jade Magi Sewer Crawl

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions."  - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:33 pm 

Last time I sold some of my stock was 18 months ago. CotSK and ToB Numbered both sold for GBP24.95, CotSK Runic sold for GBP44.95 and BC sold for GBP50. Cougie has usually got a stack of RJK stuff up for sale that never sells, so that pretty much tells you the upper limit among the non-collectors. Some collectors won't trust Cougie's business practaces and assessment of quality, so honesty usually manages to score 10-20% more than what Cougie would be able to sell something at (I guess it makes more sense to lose 20% on every sale if you can keep the volume of your sales up.) Either that or I am getting way to cynical in my old age.

Living Room and The Stalk and a number of the later publications will never fetch much. They were just home inkjet printer jobs. Demonic Archane and El Raja Key could be worth something in years to come, but unlikely in the next few years. Bottle City was the real jewel in PPP's crown and it would be interesting to see what a copy would fetch these days.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 am 

Bottle City

The version with the large map that sold for $250.00

We sold a copy at the NTRPGCon at the auction on Saturday for $400.00

It was one of 10 "author's" copies

Just for information