Snarfquest and KoDT minis
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm 

Heya, folks.

It's the time of year again where I try to come up with my donations for the Gen Con charity auction.  In honor of Snarfquest returning to publication in KoDT, I was thinking of offering a copy of the Ral Partha Snarfquest boxed set and a set of the Knights of the Dinner Table minis in the original bag.  Neither set is opened, though the card of the KoDT figures is a bit chewed up.

Worth putting up?  Do you think they'd fetch a decent price for charity?

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:57 pm 

Phentari wrote in Snarfquest and KoDT minis:Heya, folks.

It's the time of year again where I try to come up with my donations for the Gen Con charity auction.  In honor of Snarfquest returning to publication in KoDT, I was thinking of offering a copy of the Ral Partha Snarfquest boxed set and a set of the Knights of the Dinner Table minis in the original bag.  Neither set is opened, though the card of the KoDT figures is a bit chewed up.

Worth putting up?  Do you think they'd fetch a decent price for charity?

KoDT is still popular and (with Frank and Tim pushing it) should do well at a charity auction.

Also, maybe a subtle hint on the Kenzer boards would also help generate some added interest on it.  :)

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord