To Hell & Back - Pre-Print???
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 am 

Check out the last 2 images and description. Seller says: "The included adventure was originally ordered from Realms of Magic magazine and is a full size complete adventure including 2 books and maps." Does anyone know anything about these? Are these pre-print, as in prior to retail production?? Please advise.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Thank you - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:21 am 

I had a look at this auctioned when it popped up.. they are the books from the roleaids To Hell and Back Boxed set I believe..

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:07 am 

beasterbrook wrote in To Hell & Back - Pre-Print???:I had a look at this auctioned when it popped up.. they are the books from the roleaids To Hell and Back Boxed set I believe..

Brette:)

Hi Brette, they are definitely just the original books. I didn't have a set to reference, but I finally found images online, plus Mars corrected me in another post. So much for jumping to conclusions ;-)

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]