BECMI box set contents questions/appraisal
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:30 pm 

Hi everyone, just lucked into a run of these box sets and am wondering about the contents:

Expert set (revised, Elmore cover), one booklet, one X1 (red cover), dice & crayon... did the earlier blue-cover X1's ever appear in these sets?

Companion, Masters, and Immortal, are these each just two rulebooks per box?  What about dice?  Any inserts or loose pages that should be there?

Thanks in advance!

And the appraisal question:  current values for just the booklets for C/M/I, ie no box.  Thoughts?

I draw the line at collecting... D&D Towels.

Did we need: Jade Magi Sewer Crawl

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions."  - The Forests of Leng

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 pm 

Thunderdave! wrote in BECMI box set contents questions/appraisal:Hi everyone, just lucked into a run of these box sets and am wondering about the contents:

And the appraisal question:  current values for just the booklets for C/M/I, ie no box.  Thoughts?

I'm jealous, I've been looking for a reasonably priced Masters and Immortals boxed set for years.  Many of these two go for $70-100+ each on eBay!

~throwi

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:18 pm 

Thunderdave! wrote in BECMI box set contents questions/appraisal:Hi everyone, just lucked into a run of these box sets and am wondering about the contents:

This should help.

Tome of Treasures - AD&D 1st edition

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.