Figures
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am 

Hey all!

Are the Warduke and Strongheart plastic figures worth much? A friend of mine has them unopened (on card).

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 am 

I have seen them for sale for over $200 each.
One memorable listing had the entire set in the containers for sell at something like $10,000.
Asr as I know none of the above actually sold.
Never actually saw one out of the container sell for over $10 and the most I would spend on a mint one (if I wanted one) would be around $20.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm 

RaisedFromTheDead wrote:Hey all!

Are the Warduke and Strongheart plastic figures worth much? A friend of mine has them unopened (on card).

Here is the set of both Strongheart and Warduke that sold recently:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Odd.  It shows that it sold for $120 in the search but only shows $100 in the listing.  PDT_Armataz_01_05

Regardless, these figures do sell fairly well.  Here is a crappy carded Warduke with yellowing plastic that sold for over $25:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson