Mercury Games - 3 books - Please help me place a value
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 pm 

I got two book auction and Strato won the rare book :) (My pathetic $450 bid on the rare book fell way short 8O )

There :D

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:56 pm 

I've just posted all three of the Mercury Games modules on eBay if anyone is interested.

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:39 pm 

I worked with Dave Elliott in Naugatuck when he was creating the games for Mercury Games.  I have the original books for the games mentioned in addition to preliminary prints for "The Magic Touch" and a note to the "Mantis Warriors".  I was just reminiscing when i decided to see what was out in the ether.  was just trying to reconnect , and see what became of him.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:10 pm 

Mr-S---

Welcome, and any additional info you can provide on the Magic Touch cards @ [non-TSR] Mercury Games' Magic Touch Cards - found! would also be appreciated :D

One of the guys in my D&D group did a promotional poster for MG back in the day, too.  If you might still have the original art, perhaps, that would be fun to recover and/or see again!

I don't have any contact info for Dave Elliot, but other folks on the site may.

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Previous