where do you guys get your sniper software?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:51 pm 

lol couger and guido-the-gypsy?

I use those guys for shopping lists al the time, couger finds some rare stuff I would have justed missed.....

I like guido he doesn't bid stuff up sky high like cougertard

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:09 am 

Jupp wrote:

I would have certain problems giving out my ebay credentials to an online system. Somehow it makes me feel uneasy just thinking about it :)

Anyone of you guys that uses this kind of service for quite some time now? I wonder how the overall opinion on those online bidding services is around here...

I`ve been using them for some years now and never had any problems, except perhaps that the site was down once when they were changing the layout.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:18 am 

using http://www.esnipe.com/ here.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:51 pm 

I bought snipe monkey a few months ago, it doesnt work more than it does.  Very disappointed, updates are real slow too and you never know if it will work.

I need to find a new one.  I dont know if this is common with them though so  I ask, is it?

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:06 am 

I use EZ sniper. They give you three for free and then you need to bank $10 with them for the service fees. You only pay a fee if you win the item. I have used them for about six months and have never had a problem.
Here is their web address:
EZ sniper : Free ebay auction sniper software. Snipe auctions online. Automatic esnipe bid sniping agent.
I really like this servic because I try to snipe a lot but loose out on a lot as I don't bid top dollar. Since they don't charge unless I win this is good for me. The other program I used before charged a monthly fee for the service win or lose.
Thanks,
John Proctor

Previous