Games Plus Auction
Author

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 pm 

So what is it worth (I want to know if I paid the right price for it...) ?

Judges Guild Items:                                               

Title:                                                           Printing:                Condition:

The First Fantasy Campaign (w/maps)                                3rd                VF
Wraith Overlord (with map)                                                1st                FN
Revised City State of the Invincible Overlord                7th                FN
Fantastic Wilderlands Beyonde (with maps)                        3rd                FN
Wilderlands of the Fantastic Reaches (with maps)                3rd?                ? (no cover page)
Wilderlands of High Fantasy (with maps)                        4th                VF
Wilderlands of the Magic Realm (with maps)                        2nd                FN
City State of the World Emperor Book 1: GB Map6        2nd                FN
City State of the World Emperor Book 2: Shops                1st                FR
City State of the World Emperor Book 3: City                1st                GD
City State of the World Emperor Book 3: City                1st                VF
City State of the World Emperor City Map                                        GD
City State of the World Emperor City Map                                        FN
Of Skulls and Scrapfaggot Green                                        4th                FN
Operation Ogre                                                                2nd                FN
The Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor                                4th                 VF
The Maltese Clue                                                         2nd                FN
Under the Storm Giant's Castle                                          1st                VG
Pirates of Hagrost                                                           1st                VF
Modron                                                                           4th                FN
The Illhiedrin Book                                                          1st                FN
Note: I believe there is a full set of JG maps (1-18... I think I have an extra Judges copy of one, and one less player copy...)                                                                

Dimension Six Items:                                               

Mountain of Mystery                                                                         FN
The Temple to Athena                                                                        FN
Town of Joundan                                                                                  FN

Other:                                                               

The Phantastical Phantasmagorical Montie Haul Dungeon                                                                                        FN
Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures - Skirmish Rules                                                                                                FN
Blackmoor                                                                         1st                FN
World of Greyhawk (folio)                                             4th/5th                GD
The Free City of Greyhawk (by Denis Tetreault)                                        map        ?                                                                                        VF
Forgotten Realms Map                                                        1 of 2        VF
Greyhawk books (Glossography & Fantasy Setting)                                                                        7th                3HP

D&D Books:                                                               
B1 - B6, B8 - B10, B12                                                          FN - VF
(specifics below)
B4                                                                                  1st               
B10                                                                          Unpunched                VF
B3                                                                                   2nd                VG  
B2                                                                                4th                FN
B1                                                                                   4th                FN
BSOLO                                                                                         SW
O2 Blade of Vengance                                                        SW (Partial Tear)
Dungeon Masters Adventure Log                                                6th                SW
Dungeon Masters's Design Kit                                               1st                FN
C6 Offical RPGA Tournament Handbook                                                                                         VG  
AC 6 Player Character Record Sheets                                                                                        GD
CM8 The Endless Stair                                                                  GD

RPGA Magazines (48 total):                                                               
90 - 106        109 - 123        125        128 - 130        133 - 137        141 - 148

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm 

at the same auction i picked up R1-R4 and RPGA2-RPGA4 (5 fine to VF, 2 NM) as a lot, and delta green and delta green: countdown. along with a few other things (unpunched freedom in the galaxy for 1 dollar). there were plenty of bargains to be had....

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:22 am 

stratochamp wrote:at the same auction i picked up R1-R4 and RPGA2-RPGA4 (5 fine to VF, 2 NM) as a lot, and delta green and delta green: countdown. along with a few other things (unpunched freedom in the galaxy for 1 dollar). there were plenty of bargains to be had....

So where did you hide them Bill?  I didn't see them around the general area....    :wink:  :wink:

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 am 

i spent two hours combing through the stacks friday night and i didn't see them either. they announced that they had them and i got a phone call and came over as soon as i could...