Decisions decisions
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm 

Ok, I have been putting stuff on ebay reluctantly due to being out of work and having to pay bills. So most of my stuff is now gone.
However I have this lot left.
Queens Harvest
Temple of Elemental Evil
Duchy of Ten
Realms of Horror
Vecna Lives!

Is it worth me putting them up for sale? I might get a good price I know which will keep the wolves from the door for a while, but on the same side of the coin, I might sell them for only a pittance, Ebay is funny that way :-)

Your advice ? Keep 'em or sell 'em?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm 

My advice would be to keep them BUT...it really comes down to you and if you can afford to keep them. I would sell any and every thing I own, if needed, to be able to keep a roof over my kids heads or food in their belly or..._____ (fill in the blank where it comes to my children).

Ofcourse all the value depends on condition too.

If you do decide to sell them, I would list them on here before doing the ebay route. Should save you some fee's. As with all my posts...just my 2 cents  :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:41 pm 

If you are going to list them on Ebay, set a minimum price of what you'd want to get for them and see what happens.  You are allowed to list auctions for free per month at whatever starting price you want.

Open auctions starting at 99 cents usually end cheap these days.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm 

I agree.  List as an auction with starting price that would be your Buy It Now price.  The first 50 listings per month are free for insertion fees.  Other fees - 10 day auction fee, buy it now fee, more than one picture fee, ebay UK visibility fee, etc etc etc etc still apply on feebay.