Tower of Blood - Author's Copy #17
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:33 pm 

Hey, y'all! I thought I'd ask the Borg Collective what the going price for this would be. Other than being opened to see what # it was, it's in nearmt/mt shape. Any info/thoughts would be greatly appreciated!  8)

Eulaliaaa!!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:26 pm 

Just curious, does this say "author's copy #17" or just "#17".

I'm not sure how the "author's copies" fit in but the runic (lettered rather than numbered copies) were the first ones to be sold so they generally command a premium.  Haven't seen one in a while but $100 or so sounds about right.  The rest were numbered.  Maybe #1-#20 were reserved for the author to give away and then #21 onward were sold to the general public.

As far as I know all of them were the exact same book, printed at the same time just numbered/lettered differently.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm 

Mars wrote:Just curious, does this say "author's copy #17" or just "#17".

I'm not sure how the "author's copies" fit in but the runic (lettered rather than numbered copies) were the first ones to be sold so they generally command a premium.  Haven't seen one in a while but $100 or so sounds about right.  The rest were numbered.  Maybe #1-#20 were reserved for the author to give away and then #21 onward were sold to the general public.

As far as I know all of them were the exact same book, printed at the same time just numbered/lettered differently.

Thanks for the info!

It says, "Author's Copy #17".

Eulaliaaa!!!