Ral Partha 11 series miniatures (mostly Planescape)
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 am 

I may have to unload some of my miniatures collection. What are the current market prices for the following (all in sealed blister or shrinkwrapped box)

Birthtright abominations box
11-757 Ghurall Awnslegh
11-753 The Banshegh

11-604 Lei Kung
11-641 Aasimon Solar
11-644 Armanites
11-646 Marut
11-648 Pit Fiend

11-407 Fire Giant
11-454 Efreet and Jann

11-053 Manxan the Beholder
11-071 Kitiara

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:49 pm 

The market has been pretty soft as of late, but you have some nice minis in that selection.

The BR Abominations box is always in demand (I know I'm still looking for one), and I'm guessing it could go for around $35-50 on the low end, maybe as high as $80-100 if some deep-pocket collectors get into a bidding war.

The Pit Fiend and Manxan always do well. I'd say $20-30 low and $70-80 high for those individual minis.

The fire giant could fetch $15 to $45. Always nice to get one complete (with the shoulder spikes that are commonly missing from loose models).

The rest are fairly hit or miss. You could ask $5-10, but it's hard to say which ones might command $20+ on any given day.

Good luck with those, and make sure you post a note in the Classifieds forum if you decide to go ahead and sell :)

Oh, and if you do eBay them, don't be shocked if more than one person offers to buy all your 11-series listings in a package deal. There are a couple of notorious 11-series resellers on eBay who have hit me up in the past when I have listed models from the 11-series.

"We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances!"
My lead-centric blog: http://theleaddragon.blogspot.com/
Also known as soccer_dad66 on eBay.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:03 pm 

TollHouseGolem wrote:Oh, and if you do eBay them, don't be shocked if more than one person offers to buy all your 11-series listings in a package deal. There are a couple of notorious 11-series resellers on eBay who have hit me up in the past when I have listed models from the 11-series.

Ditto!  And whatever they offer you, it always ends up being less than you'd end up getting by allowing the auction to run its course.  In fact, no matter what I am selling, whenever I get an off eBay offer, it ends up being less, usually way less.  Just ignore them.

Also, I highly recommend selling them all at the same time, not in one lot, so people can combine shipping with multiple wins.  You may get a little less than you'd like on some minis, but you'll get a little more on others.  It all evens out in the end.  And make sure you notify this group of the auctions.  Good luck!  :)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:34 am 

Thanks for the reply.

I'll probably won't be going through Ebay, but just put them up here.

Postage from Belgium will possibly turn out to be excessive  - I'll look into it.