No Pegasus #13?
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 3819
Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Last Visit: Jan 23, 2021

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 pm 
 

I thought there was a #13 but it isn't listed. Was it ever published?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 am 
 

JasonZavoda wrote:I thought there was a #13 but it isn't listed. Was it ever published?


As I understand it, that Issue was never published.
Scroll down a bit to see a small bit of info on Issue 13 with no scan of the cover.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/NeverReleased.html

You did not ask, but:
Other rare or unreleased Pegasus Issues.
Issue 14 was released at GenCon August 1999, but never was sent out to the general public.
If you see this Issue anywhere and can get it, do so.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Item1700.html

Issue 15 was PDF only released Winter of 2004.
I have never seen this, and would like a copy if anyone has it around.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Pegasus15.html

Pegasus 16 Cover does include a scan and was slated for a Summer 2004 release.
See same "Never Released" research page as Issue 13, just lower down that page.


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 3819
Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Last Visit: Jan 23, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 am 
 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:
As I understand it, that Issue was never published.
Scroll down a bit to see a small bit of info on Issue 13 with no scan of the cover.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/NeverReleased.html

You did not ask, but:
Other rare or unreleased Pegasus Issues.
Issue 14 was released at GenCon August 1999, but never was sent out to the general public.
If you see this Issue anywhere and can get it, do so.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Item1700.html

Issue 15 was PDF only released Winter of 2004.
I have never seen this, and would like a copy if anyone has it around.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Pegasus15.html

Pegasus 16 Cover does include a scan and was slated for a Summer 2004 release.
See same "Never Released" research page as Issue 13, just lower down that page.


Sold my Pegasus 14 many years ago.

It was sent out to the general public. I bought a subscription and #14 was all I received. After complaining for several years about the missing 5 or so issues that never appeared I received a copy of the Necromancer games Players Guide to the Wilderlands (and maybe the wilderlands boxed set as well, can't remember, but definitely the players guide).

So the pegasus relaunch was sold as a subscription and issue #14 was shipped out to subscribers.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 pm 
 

Noted. Thanks I had no idea. 8)


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2437
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 19, 2021
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 am 
 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:

Issue 15 was PDF only released Winter of 2004.
I have never seen this, and would like a copy if anyone has it around.

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Pegasus15.html



Cough..

http://web.archive.org/web/200408051402 ... asus15.pdf

Brette:)


Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:36 am 
 

My thanks!  :D


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 24, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm 
 

I believe that a PDF of #13 is still available on the abandoned Judges Guild site.


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6169
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 23, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:31 pm 
 

FormCritic wrote:I believe that a PDF of #13 is still available on the abandoned Judges Guild site.

If it is, that's one PDF I'd really like to get ahold of.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:50 pm 
 

http://www.cafepress.com/judgesguild

This place had some Judges Guild stuff for sale at one time.
Looks like it still does.

http://www.judgesguild.com/

Nothing much there… and many of the links are no good.

http://www.judgesguild.org/

Even less here.

http://www.judgesguild.net/

No longer leads to anything related to Judges Guild …

I did not see a mention of Issue 13 on any of the sites linked above.
Please offer a link to the Judges Guild Site where any Issues are in PDF form.


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Jul 24, 2020

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:58 pm 
 

I stand corrected.  A search of the PDF files on my pirate drive reveals that the cover I remembered as #13 was in fact #15.  :oops:

I know I have seen parts of this unpublished magazine online.  I'll have to look around a bit.


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6169
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 23, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am 
 

FormCritic wrote:I stand corrected.  A search of the PDF files on my pirate drive reveals that the cover I remembered as #13 was in fact #15.  :oops:

I know I have seen parts of this unpublished magazine online.  I'll have to look around a bit.

Anything you can find would be most interesting.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 5029
Joined: Oct 11, 2004
Last Visit: Jan 16, 2017
Location: Texas

Post Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Anything you can find would be most interesting.


Yes, add my vote here.
Thanks. 8)


"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1