2010 and the Booty List
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:49 pm 

I've slowed way down since about mid 2008 or so, as real life takes up a vast majority of my time now more then ever.  I'm still committed to the site though, just focused a bit different in my approach and what I can do with my time and resources.  I'm sure I've let things slip past me, so if you have anything Judges Guild related that's not put up on the site yet, here would be a good place to mention it.
I hope to go back and add things that have been sitting on my computer for a while now, though I'm hesitant in some instances due to not wanting what I currently have to be considered final.  Especially when I know it is not.  Regardless my plan is to pick a folder and work from that every so often getting the stuff onto the site then moving on to another, etc.
Finally suggestions are always helpful, they just may not be implemented if they are not quick and easy to do as I intend to stay on my plan of action.

Thanks to everyone for making the Booty List what it is today and shall be in the future.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:28 pm 

Just a quick suggestion. Have you contacted Bill Owen to see if he has any photos of items that the Booty List is missing?

I am thinking of things like the Judges Guild  Pen and Installment O (and other similar items).

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:Just a quick suggestion. Have you contacted Bill Owen to see if he has any photos of items that the Booty List is missing?

I am thinking of things like the Judges Guild  Pen and Installment O (and other similar items).

I don't think I have contacted Bill about any of that, good idea.

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 pm 

Shane - I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate all that you have done and that we remain appreciative for what ever you are able to do in the future.  This is the preeminent site for all things Judges Guild.  Thanks.

I've dusted off a project that I intend to get to you soon.  I need to send you a scan of the box top to the Grenadier Models: Dragon Lords - The Invincible Dragon that was released in connection with Mayfair Games' version of City State of the Invincible Overlord.  I'll send photos as well of the miniature/model as soon as I complete some repairs and touch-up.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 pm 

leadjunkie wrote:Shane - I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate all that you have done and that we remain appreciative for what ever you are able to do in the future.  This is the preeminent site for all things Judges Guild.

Judges What?  :)

Yes; you can be proud of what you have accomplished so far and what you will do in the future.  That includes real life as well.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:39 pm 

Having just finished up some OCR work, is there any interest in Judges Guild ads from White Dwarf or Sorcerer's Apprentice or early reviews from the Open Box column in White Dwarf?

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 pm 

WereSteve wrote:Having just finished up some OCR work, is there any interest in Judges Guild ads from White Dwarf or Sorcerer's Apprentice or early reviews from the Open Box column in White Dwarf?

I actually planned on trying to put up the ads, course it was the Dragon ads folder I picked, but then seeing the page see I should try and put up everything I have from various magazines:
http://www.acaeum.com/jg/JudgesGuildAds.html

From White Dwarf I have 1 Open Box and 3 ads, not sure if there are any more, but if you have them I'd appreciate them.  Other items from White Dwarf I have are the product lists from store ads.

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:24 pm 

Judges Guild reviews appeared in nine Open Box columns and there are a similar number of ads.  I also have the ads scanned in from the issues of Sorcerer's Apprentice that I have.

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 pm 

WereSteve wrote:Judges Guild reviews appeared in nine Open Box columns and there are a similar number of ads.  I also have the ads scanned in from the issues of Sorcerer's Apprentice that I have.

I should have all the SA ads (not on my computer right now so not 100%) though I could use those White Dwarf reviews and ads you have.

ShaneG.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:59 pm 

Just PM me where you would like the White Dwarf material e-mailed ...

Steve

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:01 am 

Shane, without this section, I'd never have picked up the few JG items that I have, so thanks! :)

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:58 pm 

Since putting up the ads these past couple of updates I'm thinking of a separate page for the articles/reviews/etc.  While I won't post them as I don't have the authors' permission I think I can summarize what they are.  So if anyone has ideas pertaining to that I'd love to hear it. Course it'll be after I've gotten all the other magazine ads up.

ShaneG.