CSIO document download
Author

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:55 pm 

I wondered if anyone can help? I have a revised copy of the CSIO (recently) and on the Judges Guild page I can download some extra material.

However, I need the document password but I dont know if am missing something or the credits page, but I can't find anything that suggests its a password.

Can anyone shed any light please? If I am missing a page, maybe I can provide any other info from the CSIO to support it?

Cheers in advance,

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:36 pm 

Ashmire,

Do you have the Revised City State from Judges Guild (orange cover, near newsprint quality) or the Third Edition from Necromancer Games (hardcover, black cover)? The password is in the Necromancer Games Third Edition, not the Judges Guild Revised Edition...

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:39 pm 

James, I have a revised copy with a dark blue cover and on the front there is like a scroll box with details about Thunderhold .
Dave

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 am 

Ah, that means you have the 1999-62 Edition, which is essentially a re-print of the classic Revised City State (the orange one, product #62). I often forget about those. Note that the index in the back is often off by a page in that edition. Not quite sure what happened there.

Bob and the Geilmans put that together and sold that at Gen Con 1999 under Judges Guild directly; also did some web sales after that, IIRC. That was before I got involved, so I don't know much about how that all came about.

Like the original #62, that one does not have the Necromancer password, as Necromancer was not involved with that project. Necromancer Games and Judges Guild started working together in mid-2002; the Necro edition of the City State was released in Sep/Oct 2004.

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 am 

Oh right, thanks for that. I guess that means I can't download the additional items then?

I might see if I can find a Necro set as well, just to get those.

Cheers for your advice though James,

Dave

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"