First Fantasy Campaign Questions
Author

Long-Winded Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:00 pm 

Okay just received a copy of First Fantasy campaign but it doesn't match the descriptions as far as any of the printings.

The booty list only goes up to #35 with a note at the bottom stating that there are new additions to the list going up to #39  but it has the $7.98 on the cover at the bottom. It is also is numbered inside from 1-92.

I also received a third print (no maps) This printing only has 64 pages and I wondered if the contents are the same? Or what was cut out?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:09 pm 

JasonZavoda wrote:Okay just received a copy of First Fantasy campaign but it doesn't match the descriptions as far as any of the printings.

The booty list only goes up to #35 with a note at the bottom stating that there are new additions to the list going up to #39  but it has the $7.98 on the cover at the bottom. It is also is numbered inside from 1-92.

I also received a third print (no maps) This printing only has 64 pages and I wondered if the contents are the same? Or what was cut out?

That's a 1st print.  Not sure I've checked through the various printings for this, but I think they only changed the font size for the 3rd print (maybe some art).  So that is the reason for the fewer pages.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own