I got no booty list
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:10 pm 

After getting smoked on most of deadlord's latest auctions I went to update my pathetic list of Judges guild stuff.

SO I am looking at my Wilderlands of the magic realm book and turn to page 48 to confirm it is a third printing and guess what!  No booty list!!  Just a big picture of the dude riding the pegasus.  Is this common?  Is my version a forth prinitng?  Am I seeing things 8O

I really need to update my collection :?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:28 pm 

You are missing the coversheet to the 3rd, would have to double check as it seems I didn't specify for that one where the product list is.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:51 pm 

Plaag wrote:You are missing the coversheet to the 3rd, would have to double check as it seems I didn't specify for that one where the product list is.

ShaneG.

I have the cover sheet and it has the Treasure vault on the back of it going to #150 (in the description on the site it goes to 190)

Table of contents say there is a booty list on page 48 of the book but there is not one :?:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:52 pm 

After getting smoked on most of deadlord's latest auctions.

I feel you brother.  I'm lucky to have got away with two items at a little over 30 bucks a piece.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:53 pm 

Blackmoor wrote:After getting smoked on most of deadlord's latest auctions I went to update my pathetic list of Judges guild stuff.

Do Canadians have a different definition of "getting smoked" than we do here in the States?  You bid on 18 of his auctions and won 11 of them.  Better than 50% in the win column.  I bid on four and won two.  So my win percentage was worse than yours.

Nice win on the Tegel by the way.  :wink:

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:54 pm 

leadjunkie wrote:I feel you brother.  I'm lucky to have got away with two items at a little over 30 bucks a piece.

I won a few things, my first orange cover tegal manor :D

A few of the Journels as well :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:56 pm 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Do Canadians have a different definition of "getting smoked" than we do here in the States?  You bid on 18 of his auctions and won 11 of them.  Better than 50% in the win column.  I bid on four and won two.  So my win percentage was worse than yours.

Nice win on the Tegel by the way.  :wink:

A couple of those Items I bid on becuase I was killing time (laser tank for example :lol: )

Nice prices on his T&T though, a year ago those were worthless

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:00 pm 

I was pretty amazed at some of those computer game prices.  Too bad I dont keep the boxes to my PC games otherwise I might be selling my Elder Scrolls, Ultima Archives, and Wizardry Archives.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 am 

Blackmoor wrote:
I have the cover sheet and it has the Treasure vault on the back of it going to #150 (in the description on the site it goes to 190)

Table of contents say there is a booty list on page 48 of the book but there is not one :?:

Alright..shall look this over sometime today. There is another product that states a list and there is none for one of its printings.

ShaneG.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:12 pm 

Okay looking this over..the 190 is under approved for use with AD&D as the last item listed.  Everything else you describe is the 3rd print.

ShaneG.