Announcement from Noble Kight Games
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:07 pm 

Just received the following e-mail:

Hello,

Col. Lou Zocchi (owner of Gamescience and creator of such games as Avalon Hills Luftwaffe) informed me today that Bob Bledsaw, creator of Judges Guild and many of its great products including Tegel Manor, City State and much more is fighing terminal cancer and has only a little time left. Lou asked me to spread the word for those of us who have been touched by his great imagination to give him a call and express our gratitude to him personally. In case your wondering, I warned Lou that there are a lot of people on my mailing list who love his work, but he persisted that we should call to have him going out feeling on top and knowing that his work really mattered and that makes sense to me, so those wishing to send condolences can do so at (removed). If Bob isn't feeling up to the phone one of his sons is always there or if the calls get to much they will stop them at the switchboard. We truly do wish Bob and his family the best through this trying time.

Below you'll also find our new releases this week which include the Game Masters Handbook for RuneQuest, more Dark Heresy core books and GM Packs, new Lord of the Rings miniatures, Magic - Morningtide Boosters, Fat Packs and Theme Decks, a nice selection of OOP D&D miniatures, and much more.

Best regards,
Aaron Leeder
Noble Knight Games
www.nobleknight.com

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:00 am 

Hi folks,

Please, do NOT call Bob. Posting this number was a terrible mistake. He's in radiation therapy every day, and needs his rest. If he's always getting calls, he will get no rest, which means his health will suffer!

If an when it is okay to call Bob, I will get a statement from the family to that effect.

If anyone can contact Lou (I don't have his number) tell him to PLEASE stop giving Bob's number out to everyone!

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:12 am 

I have removed the number from the post.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:29 am 

I apologize for the error.  I had no idea based on what the e-mail said.  Thanks for deleting the number. :oops:

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.