AGP Announcements and Updates
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:I am now completely lost as to what is published and what is not. I did begin to collect printed works, and would also buy PDFs, but the constant republishing of already released materials in 'lite' cut down form or rehashed re-released in a new book form has completely ruined the product line for me.

None of these have been printed before.  With a few exceptions, I am a print-only guy.  I welcome this release.

Deleting products really quickly is not a good idea when most of your buyers are collectors.

Limited print-runs aren't a bad thing.  They encourage a purchase soon after release rather than a year or two down the road, if ever.  Printing 1000 copies of this doesn't make much sense.

There is also no definitive list or anything coherent about what is being published, so I'm out of collecting this line of JG stuff untill someone catalogues it and puts up a website.

The AGP stuff is on the JG subweb.  Are the PDFs there, too?

A chart of what is PDF, website, and print would be useful.

Ummm . . . aren't these games supposed to be fun?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:24 pm 

Yeah I have to do an update this weekend for this new item (hopefully with a scan if I get it by Saturday) and the PDFs.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:I am now completely lost as to what is published and what is not. I did begin to collect printed works, and would also buy PDFs, but the constant republishing of already released materials in 'lite' cut down form or rehashed re-released in a new book form has completely ruined the product line for me.

Sorry about all the confusion. When I release some things in PDF, I got people wanting things in print instead; when I released some things in print, I got people who wanted PDF instead...

Originally, I wanted to have the Southern Reaches Gazetteer for Gen Con (and for my subscribers...) but the timing was not to be. So, rather than have nothing new for Gen Con, I figured I'd answer the calls of some folks who wanted some PDFs in print; so we brought together three PDF-only products and threw in a preview of an upcoming PDF product.

This is the last Limited-Edition Gen Con product, BTW; the limited nature does not help sales, I've found. You can surmise that from the fact that there are plenty left to sell afterward.

There will be a BIG release at next year's Gen Con, that I will say, but it won't be a Gen Con exclusive.

Deleting products really quickly is not a good idea when most of your buyers are collectors. There is also no definitive list or anything coherent about what is being published, so I'm out of collecting this line of JG stuff untill someone catalogues it and puts up a website.

While Plaag has done an excellent job with what has been released so far, I have been remiss in getting him the information in time so he can get it all listed right away. My bad on that.

I have also built a complete list of all AGP products; Click here to check out the product list. It includes print and PDF products.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:17 pm 

Hi James,

If I can give some constructive feedback on the whole pdf/print thing.

I'm not going to buy anything on PDF, at least not from DriveThru or RPGNow.  I seem to recall something about one or both having some sort of security breach in the past and losing or exposing customer credit info.  So right there if you insist on putting out some items as PDFs only (which I have no problem with), then make it an option to buy it directly from you via PayPal.

The other problem I have with the current situation is I don't like paying for something, and then someone thinking it is a good idea to watermark the document with my name or other identifying mark or otherwise DRM the thing.  Yes piracy and such may be a problem, but in all politeness and honesty it is not my problem ...I'm actually one of the guys who would like to pay for the thing so why I am I being saddled with all the this DRM baggage?

For the above reasons I am primarily a print-only guy as well.   I pay with tangible money (not PDF money) and I get a tangible product in return.  I'm already subscribing to the AGP Journal (where is that BTW :) ) and anything else you care to print I will likely buy.  That being said PDFs have their utility if you might actually use the material at some point.  If a customer is buying the print version, why not offer them the PDF bundled at a slightly higher price?  So for example this Wilderlands Jam is $12, so offer the print+pdf (minus any DRM nonsense) for $18-$20 as an experiment and see if that improves your bottom line a bit.  You can still offer them separately at the regular price for those only wanting one or the other or not wanting to pay the slightly higher bundle price.

Anyways i'll plunk my cash on the barrel head for the 2008 Wilderlands Jam because as I mentioned I've been taking a pass on the PDF only releases to this point, and this is going to be a chance to get that material.

Cheers!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:04 pm 

Barbarians of the Wilderlands 1 features an alternative barbarian class for Castles & Crusades; tips on how to work both the original barbarian class (renamed "savage warrior") and the barbarian in together in urban and rural civilizations; plus listing and details on the major barbarian nations of the Wilderlands. If you prefer a barbarian class based on classic pulp Sword & Sorcery themes, this is the class you have been looking for...

The new barbarian class abilities include:

• Native Arms & Armor
• Primal Rage
• Resilience
• Savage Glory
• Sixth Sense
• Tribal Abilities (Animal Handling, Armor Maker, Battle Cry, Berserkergang, Bowyer, Canoeing, Demon Slayer, Fast Movement, First Aid, Horsemanship, Horse Warrior, Jumping, Languages, Master Armor Maker, Master Bowyer, Master Weapon Smith, Runes, Running, Savage Horde, Savage Retainers, Scale, Seamanship, Signaling, Sound Imitation, Swimming, Weapon Smith, Wilderness Abilities, and Wizard Slayer)
• Versatility

Versatility is the great ability of the barbarian, as it enables him to learn the skills and abilities he needs to operate, excel, and conquer in the decadent realms of civilization.

The new barbarian class can be used with any Castles & Crusades campaign!

Plus, this PDF also includes details on nine barbarian nations of the Wilderlands of High Adventure:

• Altanians
• Amazons
• Karakhans
• Karzulun
• Mgona
• Moonrakers
• Skandiks
• Tharbrians
• Valonar

NOTE: The alternative barbarian class will NOT be used in other AGP products; all alternatives are to be used solely at the Judge's discretion, and I'm not going to force a Judge to buy this PDF product just to use all the other Wilderlands products. So if you play in the Wilderlands but are not into alternative classes, you don't need this PDF.

Barbarians of the Wilderlands 1 weighs in at 20 pages and retails at $4.00.

Click here to buy it on DriveThruRPG

Click here to buy it on RPGNow

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:17 pm 

Islestrike,

You've got some interesting ideas there, but I'd already decided agaisnt most of them already for several reasons.

First, selling PDFs directly is way too much work; I'm a one-man shop, and any time dealing with sales issue means I'm not writing. Along with that is watermarking... piracy is a reality, and it's the only way to deal with it right now, until they start putting pirate's heads on pikes, literally, to show others that it just shouldn't be done. So until then, watermarking is the way it is done... I don't have any DRM limits on my PDFs, AFAIK.

With bundling, it's just an issue of no good way to do that with selling PDFs only through DTRPG/RPGNow (and others, when I get set up there).

I've taken the PDF route for two major reasons. One, it gives international customers a way to buy a product without having to pay huge shipping fees (which I can't eat, so they gotta pay). Two, it gives me a chance to try out various product ideas without investing in getting things printed, and without getting all sorts of art commissioned to do a full-fledges print product. For example, eventually, if the PDFs are successful, I will do a hardcover Monsters & Treasure of the Wilderlands. There's absolutely no way I could do that in one shot now! PDF sales show me what kinds of thing sell, and what does not, giving me some idea on what I might want to take a chance on with print. Plus, it keeps the cash flow going while working on bigger products, such as the Gazetteers.

As to the status of the subscriptions... Campaign Installment #1: Southern Reaches Judges Guide (the judges portion of the Southern Reaches Gazetteer) and all should be going to press at the end of the month, or thereabouts. As I'm so behind on getting that out, all subscribers are going to get the full gazetteer rather than just the Judges Guide and the map; this includes the 24-page Players Booklet and the 24-page Encounter Guide, as well as the full-color wraparound cover (like the old Mystara Gazetteers). Again, that should all go to press at the end of the month (though as a subscribe, you should already have the map).

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 am 

List and descriptions hopefully current and now posted on the Booty List Here

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:31 pm 

Aendryth's Eldritch Compendium is the title of a thick black tome of spells arcane, unusual formulae, and strange magic items developed and written by a mighty wizard known as Aendryth the Eldritch Wizard, or simply, "The Eldritch," who knew great renown some decades ago. Hounded by his former arcane master, Aendryth has not been seen in civilized lands for nearly 20 years. Some say he lives today as a hermit, others claim to see him now and again in disguise in far-distant ports. While many have attempted to adapt his works in that time, most have failed to capture the artistry with which he wove these spells. His friends and well-wishers hope that someday he will return.

The tome contains the Eldritch Wizard's unique spells, as well as formulae for creating magic items and potions using the vitreous humor and other body parts of the prysmal eye, a creature of much interest to the Eldritch Wizard. The tome contains the following spells and formulae:

SPELLS
Aendryth's Volley (Level 6 wizard)
Blood Childe (Level 6 wizard)
Body and Soul (Level 9 wizard)
Chirurgeon ex Nihilo (Level 7 wizard)
More (Level 4 wizard)
No Time for Pain (Level 2 wizard)
Summon Mother Scarlett (Level 6 wizard)
Swarm of Eyes Arcane (Level 6 wizard)
Temple of Love (Level 8 wizard)
Unseen Archer (Level 2 wizard)
Walk Away (Level 1 wizard)
Wave of Corrosion (Level 3 wizard)

POTIONS & MAGIC ITEMS
Potion of Disjunction
Potion of Enervation
Potion of Foresight
Potion of Harm
Potion of Improved Flight
Potion of Improved Polymorph
Potion of Prismatic Potency
Potion of Telepathy
Potion of Teleportation
Potion of Undead Mastery
Prysmal Armor

Designed and approved for use with Castles & Crusades, Aendryth's Eldritch Compendium adds a mix of new, interesting, and potent spells to a Wilderlands of High Fantasy campaign or any other campaign setting.

24 spells, potions, and items in 10 pages, all for $2.50. Buy it now at:

DriveThruRPG.com

RPGNow.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:51 pm 

The Revised Player's Guide to the Wilderlands of High Fantasy is being released in PDF format in four chapters. Chapter 3: Skills, Feats, and Languages of the Wilderlands, includes the following material:

SKILLS
Native Region and Homeland, Craft (Poisonmaking), Knowledge (Eldritch Arcana, Architecture and Engineering, Art and Literature, Crafts and Craftsmen, Dungeoneering, Fauna, Flora, Geography, History, Local, Military, Nature, Nautical, Nobility and Royalty, Physical Universe, Religion, The Planes, and Knowledge Skill Checks), Read Language, Sail, and Speak Language

FEATS
Amazon Blood, Amazon Sister, Animal Friend, Aquatic Heritage, Arcane Affinity, Arcane Training, Aristocratic Knowledge, Artistic, Blood Arcane, Blood of Fire, Blood of Ice, Blood of the Babau, Blood of the Balor, Blood of the Glabrezu, Blood of the Hezrou, Blood of the Marilith, Blood of the Nalfeshnee, Blood of the Spider, Blood of the Succubus, Blood of the Vrock, Bloodsucker, Cantrips, Cutter, Dark Blessing, Demon of Darkness, Demon of Fire, Demonbrood, Demonic Damage Resistance, Demonic Brute, Demonic Courtesan, Demonic Form, Demonic Resistance, Demonic Shifter, Demonic Spell Resistance, Demonic Telepathy, Demonic Wings, Disciplined, Divine Affinity, Domain Affinity, Dorin, Educated, Experienced Merchant, Extended Monstrous Form, Extremely Poisonous Blood, Fast Talker, Fey Form, Foe Hatred, Forest Affinity, Heart of Pure Evil, Hardy, Hidden Evil, Houri, Literate, Master Telepath, Monstrous Multiform, Mounted Warrior, Poison Immunity, Serious Fangs, Spider Bite, Streetwise, Taint of the Dragon, Thick Skin, True Scion of Chaos, True Scion of the Wastes, Unnatural, Vermin Form, Webspinner, Wicked Claws, World Travel

LANGUAGES
Bonus Languages by Class and by Region, Languages and Alphabets (Alryan, Altanian, Amazon, Antillian, Avalonian, Demonic, Dorin, Dunael, Ghinoran, Gishmesh, Karakhan, Karzulun, Orichalan, Skandik, Tharbrian, Tharbriana, Tlalic, Troll, Viridian, High Viridian), Ancient Languages (Ancient Antillian, Ancient Draconic, Ancient Viridian, Auld Trollish, Elder Tongue, Kelnoran, Logii, Markab, Tlanitlan), plus Bonus Language by Region and Spoken Languages Charts.

Of particular note is this revised chapter is the evolution and expansion of the Demonbrood, Dorin, and Spider-Folk races through an extensive series of racial feats that enable players to create characters in order to begin campaign play at 1st level.

Don't miss out on 20 pages of revised and expanded material for your Wilderlands of High Fantasy campaign!

d20 OGL, 22 pages, $5.00 MSRP on sale for only $4.00

Buy it from DriveThruRPG
Buy it from RPGNow

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:49 pm 

Hey James,

Quick question for you.  Has the Southern Reaches Gazetteer gone to press yet?  I know you've been busy cranking out several pdf releases lately, but I've been hoping to see some update on the Gaz.

Keep up the good work on the AGP Wilderlands releases - they've been very good.

Thanks,

Jon

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:13 am 

Faiths of the City State — Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom is a 13-page PDF detailing the City State of the Invincible Overlord's civilized religion dedicated to the Aesir, centered on the Temple of Odin on the Square of the Gods. The 12 pages of game text provide Judges with all the information needed to immerse players in the primary faith of the City State, including:

Religions and Cults of the City State
History
Worshipers
Pantheon
Worshiper's Alignment
Clerical Alignment
General Pantheon Cleric
Pantheon Symbol
Hierarchy
Patriarch
Temple
Holy Texts
Liturgical Tongue
Sources of Power
Rituals and Holy Days
Sacrifices
Canon and Dogma
Peculiarities

The Faiths of the City State line includes a major aspect of game play that has not been explored in most games: the fact that character death is not the end for that character! Faiths of the City State — Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom provides all the information needed to determine the fate of a faithful Forn Sidthr character's soul after death and in the afterlife. A character's virtues and sins during life determine whether she feasts among the honored dead in Valhalla until she fights alongside the gods at Ragnarok, wanders through the cold wastes of Niflheim until her soul is burned away when the fires of Muspelheim spill over at the end of the world, or even worse, is condemned to wander the mortal world as a draugr, an undead creature accursed by the very gods!

THE AFTERLIFE
Table I: Disposition of the Soul
Greater and Lesser Sins
Virtues
Table II: Doom of the Draugr

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MATURE SUBJECT MATTER. Faiths of the City State — Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom does not hold anything back in detailing the sins and the penalties associated thereto. Reader discretion is advised.

Faiths of the City State — Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom describes an imaginary religion in a fantasy campaign setting. Any resemblance to real world religions, historical or modern, is purely coincidental.

Designed and approved for use with Castles & Crusades, Faiths of the City State — Forn Sidthr: The Old Custom adds a whole new level of detail for religion in a Wilderlands of High Adventure campaign or any other campaign setting.

A whole new religion for the City State for only $3.00.

Buy it at DriveThruRPG.com

Buy it at RPGNow.com

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:56 am 

Getting in the spirit of the season, I'm offering all AGP PDFs at 25% off through the end of November! Don't miss out on the last sale of the year!

AGP00104 Rhadamanthia Continental Map   $5   Now $3.75   DTRPG   RPGNow
AGP00107 World of the Wilderlands   $6   Now $4.50   DTRPG   RPGNow
AGP00108 Imperial Town of Tell Qa   $9   Now $6.75   DTRPG   RPGNow
AGP00201 Monsters & Treasures of the Wilderlands 1 $4 Now $3.00 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP00251 Barbarians of the Wilderlands 1 $4 Now $3 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP00253 Aendryth's Eldritch Compendium $2.50 Now $1.88 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP00303 Faiths of the City State: Forn Sidthr $3.00 Now $2.25 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP00501 Adventure Games Journal #1 $12 Now $9 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP01251 Judges Campaign Map 18: Southern Reaches $5 Now $3.75 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP01251 Players Campaign Map 18: Southern Reaches $1 Now $0.75 DTRPG RPGNow
AGP05004 Wilderlands of High Fantasy: Skills, Feats, and Languages $5 Now $3.75 DTRPG RPGNow

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 pm 

Now available at DriveThruRPG and RPGNow:

Castles & Crusades: Martial Artist Class

This seven-page PDF features a new class for Castles & Crusades, the Martial Artist, designed as an alternative to the ascetic monk. The class is designed to emulate the classic non-monastic martial artists, from kensai (sword saints) to gangland street fighters to noble samurai. The class provides a simple framework for all the core abilities needed for a dedicated martial artist, and provides dozens of ideas for additional optional abilities based on martial arts weapon styles; the exact framework of special abilities is left wide open for the individual Judge to adjudicate based on her own campaign. If you want a character that kicks butt and takes names with open fist, bare chest, and a pair of ‘chucks, this is the class for you!

The Martial Artist class abilities include:

Hide
Move Silently
Sixth Sense
Unarmed Attack
Unarmored Defense
Weapon Focus
Stunning Attack
Ki Strike
Battle Mind
Fist of Fury

The PDF also includes new weapons for use with Castles & Crusades:

Chakram
Chigiriki
Jitte
Katana
Kusarigama
Manriki-Gusari
Nunchaku
Sai
Tessen
Shuriken
Tonfa
Wakizashi

The new Martial Artist class can be used with any Castles & Crusades campaign!

NOTE: The new Martial Artist class will be included in the forthcoming Wilderlands of High Adventure: Guide to the Wilderlands of the Mystic Realms product (AGP03001), where it will be expanded upon and considered a core class for that region. If you plan on acquiring that product at a later date, you do not need this PDF.

NOTE: If you are an Adventure Games Publishing subscriber, you should have received an e-mail detailing how to receive a complementary copy of this PDF. If you did not receive it, contact me at the Super Secret Subscriber E-mail Address to let me know.

This seven-page PDF retails for a mere $1.00! Buy it now at:

DriveThruRPG

RPGNow

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:07 pm 

Wilderlands of High Adventure Rhadamanthia District Map 9: Western Karak is the first in a series of maps that expand the original Wilderlands. This 13" x 19" map details the lands directly east of the Wilderlands proper, lands dominated by the Kingdom of Karak, an empire whose history stretches back millennia.

The haunted, empty wilds of the Wilderlands contrast with the teeming cities of Western Karak. Politics and vendetta cross the land between Neupokrantil, the City of the Western Prince, and the fortress-city of Baholei Zhuzhai, City of the Viceroy. Wizards, priests, and strange races from a hundred lands meet in the rich and decadent Telanghan ports of Vimanagaar, Devnagaar, and Lalatenagaar. From the great merchant city of Tiaan, City of Spices in the east gold and magic flows along the Way of the King to distant Populva, the Gateway to the Wilderlands.

Between the ancient and decadent cities lay hundreds of thousands of square miles of wilderness, a vast land of jungle-cloaked ruins and savage tribes. The waves of history have passed over these lands time and again, and under every stone stands a ruin, over every hill stands a lost city, and in most valleys can be discovered hidden kingdoms. From the cold northern steppes of the Horse-Born Karakhans to the steamy southern jungles and hills of the Nagas; between the Silver Sea and Mystic Mountains, there is room for countless adventures.

Rhadamanthia District Map 9: Western Karak will be followed up with a companion volume, the Wilderlands of the Mystic Realm (AGP03001), a volume detailing:

History of Karak: Great Age of Myth, Great Age of Legend, Imperial Roll of Ages, Age of the Thunder Kings

Races of Western Karak
Humans: Daoren, Gishmesh, Karaghans, Karakhans, Common, Karakhans, Horse-Born, Karakhans, Imperial, Karzuluns, Kashakhans, Kashayans, Mengkhans, Naagahs, Skandiks, Sverkhans, Tarshians, Telanghans, Telankhans, Tlanikhans, and Tribesfolk.

Demi-Humans: Demonbrood, Dholms , Dragonfolk, Dwarves (Khazadhvamaan), Elves, Half (Baijingzu), Ghuls, Gnomes (Baunaa), Halflings (Yuanren), Jhales, Naagas, Rakshas, and Ulvires.

Society of Western Karak: Languages, Caste System, Noble Titles, Politics, Calendar, Technology, Economy and Coinage.

Religions of Karak: Dharma, Karma, Magic, Reincarnation, Temple of Ten Thousand Gods, Elemental Mastery, Self Mastery, Naga Gods, Beast Gods, Demon Gods, Horse-Born Shamanism, Daoren Spirit-Worship.

Gazetteer of Western Karak
The Western Kingdoms: Agnisthan, An, Byangu, Chung, Daowu, Gobiin, Huang, Khajhuasthan, Maiji, Mao Chi, Mao Xii, Oiji, Ostland, Pa Chi, Chango, Te Lan, Thakhura, Tiaan, Tlanguo, Tsung, Vamaanisthan, Vimanasthan, Zheng, Zhou, Zhyang.

Geography: Abdhigadh (Shallow Seas), Abisapwaxala (Accursed Swamp), Agnidariya (River of Fire), Asmanisrot (Sky-Blue River), Avsaandariya (River of Death), Bay of Bones, Bhaddra Kush (Forbidden Mountains), Bhuming Yushiwu (Plain of Dishonor), Binghe (River of Ice), Bulajapawaar (City of the Drowned King), Cannibal Cays, Canping (Silkworm Plains), Cape of No Return, Chen Dao (Isles of Dawn), Chen Hai (Sea of Dawn), Cibeilin (Forest of Mercy), Cuiyuan (The Green Plains), Demonwrack Bay, Desert of the Damned God, Dhargavarta (The Holy Vales), Fengkuangdan (The Pit of Madness), Filetooth Jungle, Gaamirkhet (Field of Mourning), Goblin Coast, Hongshan (Thunder Peaks), Isle of Tears, Isles of the Demon Prince, Isles of the Lost, Isles of the Sea Queen, Jamghal Chikkar (Screaming Jungle), Jamghal Garaja (Forest of Thunder), Jamghal Samsza (Forest of Sighs), Janghlisthan (The Savage Lands), Jhakoradariya (River of Trees), Jhiamugaan (The Arbor Havens), Jiangyuan (The Purple Plains), Jiaogukuang (Dragonbone Wastes), Jiaozhao (Vast Swamp), Jinmalin (Golden Horse Hills), Jishishan (Mountains of Sacrifice), Kale Kala Peaks, Karakdariya (River of Thunder), Karakhan Sea, Karakvarta (Valley of Thunder), Karzulistan, Khanghe (River of Kings), Khara Dhukha (Plain of Woe), Kongju Hai (Sea of Dread), Kuailebang (Merry Stream), Kuangshan (Wild Mountains), Laanghe (River of Wolves), Liaanghe (River of Sprites), Lou Hai (Sea of Skulls), Mengxiangshan (Mountains of Dream), Murdah Kush (Mountains of Death), Naagadariya (River of Serpents), Naagalankha (Isle of Serpents), Naagapawaar (City of Serpents), Naagasthan (Land of the Naagas), Nameless Island, Ninjing Ghudi (Serenity Valley), Nirasha (Isle of Despair), Pagalhanu Kush (Mad Monkey Mountains), Pathrakhia (The Plain of Steeds), Putaolin (Vinyard Hills), Qingdaolin (Bandit Hills), Rajapawaar (City of Kings), Rajpashusrot (Holy Cow River), Rakshalankha (Island of Beasts), Rakshavarta (Monster Valley), River Orcblood, Ruuhe (River of Dyes), Samzab Marubuum (Serpent Wastes), Shengyu Fushe (Forbidden Ruins), Shenqishan (Mystic Mountains), Shenxishugi (Forest of Ghouls), Sverkka Firth, Taantoulin (Horsehead Peaks), Takhla Govin (Desert of No Return), Terad Koh (Mountain of Death), Tiexiijiong (Ironwood Wilderness), Tonghe (River of Sorrow), Topelankha (Isle of Tombs), Tzatzicuauhtla (Forest of Screams), Vamaan Kush (Mountains of the Dwarves), Way of the King, Wuwaan (Bay of Mists), Xiaanglaoyun (Plain of Spices), Xiaodao Yidanfan (Isle of Ten Thousand Sails), Xiixeguishan (Vampire Mountains), Xuun Dao (Isles of Twilight), Yanjiangzhaang (Mountains of Fire), Yi Wan Dai Hai (Sea of Ten Thousand Islands), Yin Hai (Silver Sea), Yongchui Bhuzhu (Valley of Immortals), Yoolinghe (River of Ghosts), Yoolingjun (The Haunted Lands), Youhe (Black River), Yuzhushan (Blood Soaked Peaks), Zhihe (River of Stallions), Zhiminglin (Last Stand Hills), Zhunxii (Valley of Tombs).

Plus, details for every hex, including Settlements, Castles, Citadels, Idyllic Isles, Lurid Lairs, and Ravaged Ruins, almost a thousand total encounter locations and ideas!

Look for Wilderlands of the Mystic Realm, coming soon!

13" x 19" full-color map (with numbered hexes scales at 30 miles per hex), $4.00 MSRP. Buy it now at:

DriveThruRPG.com

RPGNow.com

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:15 am 

James,

There appears to be no AGP specific page on RPGNow, and no way of being sure there is a definitive list of PDFs from that store (even when you search for AGP you get a list of some products along with some unrelated products and some missing).

As such, I have purchased some products in the past, and have no way on knowing what is new and what I already own.

For those who buy a lot of PDFs, it would be very useful if AGP were listed as a real publisher (as with say GG and TLG and Necromancer etc.) and we would then be sure we had a list of all AGP products, and could check what we had bought against what was listed.

On top of this, it appears as though some stuff is published and then subsequently republished in another form, and some stuff is only made available in paper form. This makes it very difficult to follow your company's output and keep on top of a collection.

As with Goodman Games and Necromancer etc., I just continue to buy everything they publish in PDF form, and I would very much like the simplicity of being able to do that with AGP, and would like to enjoy each product in PDF form and ensure I have a more complete collection.

Ian

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:46 am 

Ian,

AGP is listed under its full name in the Publisher dropdown menu: Adventure Games Publishing:

Adventure Games Publishing

We have 13 PDF products there now (though the top section only lists 11; this is a result of the crash they had back in August adn has never been fixed).

Though I need to update it with PDFs released recently, our product list page lists all print products that are available or are out of print, and their relations to any existing PDFs. The PDF/Print derivation listings there are current because we haven't published anything in print since I last updated. Hope that helps!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:31 pm 

Thanks

I now have all thirteen.

Is there any material you have published in printo form that is not available in PDF?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Thanks

I now have all thirteen.

Is there any material you have published in printo form that is not available in PDF?

Other than the preview of the Valley of the Dead Queens in the 2008 Wilderlands Jam, just the non-Tell Qa material that is in XXXI: the Mycretians, Liowans, and Nguak. Not sure when that stuff will appear elsewhere... and I hope to get back onto Dead Queens soon, to at least get the first installment up in PDF.

PreviousNext