AGP Announcements and Updates
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm 

Here's a question maybe others have as well.  Will you notify subscribers at some point when their subscriber credit is almost run out?

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:19 pm 

Plaag wrote:Here's a question maybe others have as well.  Will you notify subscribers at some point when their subscriber credit is almost run out?

ShaneG.

Actually, few have taken me up on the offer to buy existing products with credit, so it really hasn't been an issue lately.

However, when I ship out an order based on credit, I will send an e-mail listing the current credit status.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:07 pm 

As you all know, I've been on hiatus, clearing the cobwebs from mind, body, and spirit. And now we are clearing the cobwebs in the study, where inventory has been piling up...

Now through early morning of Monday, January 4th, all four of our full-size products are on sale. This is the FINAL SALE on these four products, as any copies left over after the sale will be destroyed and not reprinted. Remaining books will NOT be remaindered... they will be destroyed. So get your copies now while you can!

Items on sale are:

XXXI: 2007 Gen Con Special (AGP00102, MSRP $10 on sale for $8 ).
2008 Wilderlands Jam: 2008 Gen Con Special (AGP00106, MSRP $12 on sale for $10 ).
Monsters & Treasure of the Wilderlands 1 (AGP00201, MSRP $10.95 on sale for $9 ).
Adventure Games Journal #1 (AGP00501, MSRP $12 on sale for $10).

In the United States and Canada
Buy any one, shipping and handling is $2
Buy any two, shipping and handling is $1
Buy any three or more, shipping and handling are FREE.

In Europe and Australia
$4 shipping and handling for the first, plus $1 for each additional book.

Note: The sale does not include any of the booklet products. If you want to add a booklet to your order, add in the regular price and the standard $1 S&H per book.

Payments can be sent via Paypal to [email protected]. Please also send a separate e-mail with your confirmed mailing address and a list of your total order to that e-mail!

If you want to pay with a check or money order, be sure to e-mail me your order as well, in case the mail gets caught in the holiday frenzy! Orders received after January 4th will not be honored. Offer good only while supplies last. Note that the items at the "bottom of the box" might be a bit dinged, so there are no returns or refunds on items sold in this sale!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 am 

100 Street Vendors of the City State
A Wilderlands of High Adventure supplement designed and approved for use with Castles & Crusades
Ships Late January 2010
64-page 5.5" x 8.5" booklet, $12 MSRP
adventuregamespublishing.blogspot.com

This 64-page booklet is the first expansion for the City State of the Invincible Overlord since the release of the Wraith Overlord: Terror Beneath the City State adventure in 1981. It includes 100 street vendors selling everything from rat-on-a-stick and pastries to used weapons and second-hand slaves. Each description includes the stats for the vendor, NPC details, descripton of the vendor's wagon or cart, price list of goods and services, cash box contents, and one or more rumors.

Also includes a complete index of vendors by usual street and district locations, a random vendor table by district, and guidelines for haggling with vendors and for transforming street vendors into full-fledged establishments in the City State.

This is a subscription product, and will be auto-shipped to subscribers. It counts as 32 pages of subscriber credit. Subscribers will also receive the first four issues of the Adventure Games Journal Monthly Chronicle, a copy of the Rhadamanthia Continental Map (second copy to be shipped at a later time), and a letter with news about AGP and Judges Guild, plus a personal update as to their subscription credit status.

Subscribers are welcome to add any additional orders of AGP products to their subscriber shipment using subscriber credit; booklets count agaist credit at a 2-to-1 page count ratio, while each additonal map counts as 16 pages of credit. Still available to subscribers only are the last copies of XXXI, 2008 Wilderlands Jam, and Adventure Games Journal #1... each available for 48 pages of subscriber credit; and once all shipments of Subscriber Package #2 have been shipped, the remaining copies will be destroyed. EDIT: As some subscribers contact us only through snail mail, I'm going to keep the offer open for subscribers for a little while longer than that... just in case! And with all purchases with subscriber credit, shipping is FREE!

100 Street Vendors of the City State is, of course, available to non-subscribers for $12. Shipping & Handling costs are $2 US, $2.50 Canada, and $5 for Europe or Australia. Please contact me at jamesagp1 at gmail dot com for further order information.

The booklet should be ready to ship early next week (the week of January 18, 2010). Please note that shipping of booklets may take some time, as each booklet is printed, hand folded, and stapled at my home; also, subscriber shipments will be interspersed with other orders as, frankly, shipment of subscriber orders is currently financed through the purchase of booklets by non-subscribers.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm 

Wilderlands of High Adventure
100 Street Vendors of the City State
Official Gaming Aid Designed and Approved for use with
Castles & Crusades
By James Mishler

This 64-page booklet is the first expansion for the City State of the Invincible Overlord since the release of the Wraith Overlord: Terror Beneath the City State adventure in 1981. It includes 100 street vendors selling everything from rat-on-a-stick and pastries to used weapons and second-hand slaves. Each description includes the stats for the vendor, NPC details, descripton of the vendor's wagon or cart, price list of goods and services, cash box contents, NPC disposition, and one or more rumors.

Here is the complete list of vendors:

Advertiser, Animal Trainer, Apothecary, Armor-by-the-Piece, Armor-Repair-While-You-Wait, Artist, Astrologer, Barber, Barber, Baskets, Bone carvings, Bookseller, Candles & Torches, Unholy Candles, Carpets, Charcoal & Firewood, Clothing (Boots & Bits), Clothing (Cloaks & Tunics), Clothing (Belts & Baldrics), Clothing (Exotic), Clothing (Furs), Clothing (Gloves), Clothing (Hats), Clothing (Hose & Pantaloons), Clothing (Masks), Clothing (Pants & Trews), Clothing (Shoes), Dancer, Dentist, Drink (Ale), Drink (Ale), Drink (Beer), Drink (Beer), Drink (Wine), Flowers, Food (Bread & Pastries), Food (Dried Meats), Food (Fresh Fish), Food (Fresh Fish), Food (Fresh Meats), Food (Fresh Meats), Food (Fresh Vegetables & Grains), Food (Fresh Vegetables & Preserves), Food (Hot Tamales), Food (Iced Treats), Food (Khalav Khalash), Food (Live Animals), Food (Pastries), Food (Pastries), Food (Trail Rations), Fortune Teller, Gambler, Gambler, Used Glassware, Dearthwood Guide, Harlots, Healer, Herbalist, Insect Trainer, Interpreter, Costume Jewelry, Quality Jewelry, Laborers, Lamps, Locksmith, Massages, Messengers, Moneychangers, Moneychanger, Musical Instruments, Oil, Peddler, Perfumes & Soaps, Pipeweed & Diversions, Pipeweed & Diversions, Pipeweed & Diversions, Poet, Potions Salves & Nostrums, Rags, Rope & Twine, Rugs & Tapestries, Sage, Scribe, Scribe, Slaves for Rent, Slaves for Sale, Spices, Magical Stones, Street Preacher of Loki, Street Preacher of Mycr, Tailor: Clothing-Repaired-While-You-Wait, Tattoo Artist, Tinker, Imported Tools, Torches, Clockwork Toys, Imported Weapons, Second-Hand & Surplus Weapons, Wigs, and Wood Carvings

Also includes a complete index of vendors by usual streets, markets, and city quarters locations, random vendor tables by market and district, and guidelines for haggling with vendors and for transforming street vendors into full-fledged establishments in the City State.

AGP06201, 64-page 5.5" x 8.5" digest booklet, $12.00 US MSRP

Cover color may vary; please note that the right edge of the booklet is not trimmed.

A PDF version of this product will be released sometime in late February or early March.

Postage & Handling is $2.00 for US, $2.50 for Canada (add $0.50 S&H for each additional booklet), $5 for UK, Europe, and Australia (add $1 S&H for each additional booklet). Contact us for shipping rates for elsewhere, or for bulk discounts for shipping large quantities. As these are produced only upon order, please allow at least two to four weeks for delivery in the US and Canada, plus another week or so for UK, Europe, and Australia.

Send check or money order made out to James Mishler to:

Adventure Games Publishing
Order Processing: AGP06201
PO Box 185
Iola, WI 54945

Or send payment via Paypal to: jamesagp1 at gmail dot com

When paying via Paypal, be sure to send a separate e-mail with the details of your order!

Subscriber Information
This is a subscription product, and will be auto-shipped to subscribers as the core item in Campaign Installment #2. It counts as 32 pages of subscriber credit. Subscribers will also receive the first four issues of the Adventure Games Journal Monthly Chronicle, a copy of the Rhadamanthia Continental Map (second copy to be shipped at a later time), and a letter with news about AGP and Judges Guild, plus a personal update as to their subscription credit status.

Subscribers are welcome to add any additional orders of AGP products to their subscriber shipment using subscriber credit; booklets count agaist credit at a 2-to-1 page count ratio, while each additonal map counts as 16 pages of credit. Still available to subscribers only are the last copies of XXXI, 2008 Wilderlands Jam, and Adventure Games Journal #1... each available for 48 pages of subscriber credit; and with all purchases with subscriber credit, shipping is FREE! These will be available only through March 1, 2010.

Shipping of Campaign Installment #2 begins this week (January 25, 2010). Please note that shipping of booklets may take some time, as each booklet is printed, hand folded, and stapled at my home; also, subscriber shipments will be interspersed with other orders as, frankly, shipment of subscriber orders is currently financed through the purchase of products by non-subscribers.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm 

Click here to buy the 100 Street Vendors of the City State PDF from DriveThruRPG

Click here for more information on 100 Street Vendors of the City State

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 pm 

To say that sales of late have dropped off a cliff would be a gross understatement. It would be more accurate to say that they dropped off a cliff, were stabbed by a thousand knives, blown up, thrown in a shredder, stomped on by rampaging elephants, and then dumped down a drain... sort of like the rest of the economy.

So, to get things moving again, I'm doing what I said I would never again do... offering an amazing sale, Econopocalypse Sale Mark II! Every Adventure Games Publishing PDF is half off, save for the latest (100 Street Vendors) which is not on sale, and the first, Adventure Games Journal #1, which is on sale at the positively STUPID price of merely $1.00! Yes, $1.00!

Click here to take part in Econopocalypse Sale Mark II at DriveThruRPG!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 pm 

'nuff said. Here's a link:

2008 Wilderlands Jam PDF

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 am 

Anyone talked with James recently?  I've emailed but got no response.  Just wondering how he's doing.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:03 am 

I'm assuming we can unsticky this. Website dead, and James' tag reads "Recovering Game Publisher"

Chris

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 pm 

Why unsticky?  The products are still for sale.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 am 

FormCritic wrote:Why unsticky?  The products are still for sale.

Good point, I guess it's just the blog in James' sig that wasn't working for me, the AGP blog is still active and has links to all the stuff still on sale on RPGnow.

Chris

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 pm 

Does anyone have any Adventure Games Journal Monthly Chronicle ? ( as per here.. http://adventuregamespublishing.blogspo ... 0Chronicle )

I have a note that 1-4 were printed.. I have 3.. does anyone else have the others? Contents?

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:42 am 

Plaag has pics in the JG subweb:  http://www.acaeum.com/jg/OtherCompanies/AGPAGJMCs.html

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 pm 

OK.. I'll have to leave them on the want list then;) So if anyone has any for sale let me know:)

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Previous