Alt 3rd Print of JG092: Wilderlands of the Magic Realm?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:13 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-Wilder ... dZViewItem

Looks like the cover is white rather than blue, with the color print of the illo the same... can't tell from the pic whether it is a cover sheet or the actual cover. If it is the actual cover, that would make for an additional print, rather than a variant, though whether this would be 3rd or 4th and the current the 3rd or 4th would be determined, I guess, by the highest number on the product list.

I thought it was faded at first, but the illo is not faded at all... and yet the borders are white, not blue... hmmm...

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 am 

Hi James

I think its your monitor - it looks blue to me !

D.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:46 am 

Yeah, can see where it could appear white, but that's the light blue it should be, just not a good color saturation.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 am 

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:15 am 

jamesmishler wrote:
** expired eBay auction **

Looks like the cover is white rather than blue, with the color print of the illo the same... can't tell from the pic whether it is a cover sheet or the actual cover. If it is the actual cover, that would make for an additional print, rather than a variant, though whether this would be 3rd or 4th and the current the 3rd or 4th would be determined, I guess, by the highest number on the product list.

I thought it was faded at first, but the illo is not faded at all... and yet the borders are white, not blue... hmmm...

thats definately blue. i have one of them and its certainly blue. its just the crappy pic on the listing that makes it look otherwise.

Al