Alt 3rd Print of JG092: Wilderlands of the Magic Realm?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:13 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/Judges-Guild-Wilder ... dZViewItem

Looks like the cover is white rather than blue, with the color print of the illo the same... can't tell from the pic whether it is a cover sheet or the actual cover. If it is the actual cover, that would make for an additional print, rather than a variant, though whether this would be 3rd or 4th and the current the 3rd or 4th would be determined, I guess, by the highest number on the product list.

I thought it was faded at first, but the illo is not faded at all... and yet the borders are white, not blue... hmmm...

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:55 am 

Hi James

I think its your monitor - it looks blue to me !

D.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:46 am 

Yeah, can see where it could appear white, but that's the light blue it should be, just not a good color saturation.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:11 am 

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:15 am 

jamesmishler wrote:
** expired/removed eBay auction **

Looks like the cover is white rather than blue, with the color print of the illo the same... can't tell from the pic whether it is a cover sheet or the actual cover. If it is the actual cover, that would make for an additional print, rather than a variant, though whether this would be 3rd or 4th and the current the 3rd or 4th would be determined, I guess, by the highest number on the product list.

I thought it was faded at first, but the illo is not faded at all... and yet the borders are white, not blue... hmmm...

thats definately blue. i have one of them and its certainly blue. its just the crappy pic on the listing that makes it look otherwise.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?