A personal note...
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:32 pm 

I should mention here that I am no longer employed by F+W Publications or associated with Gaming Report, Comics & Games Retailer, Scrye, or Comics Buyer's Guide.

My last day at F+W was July 27.

So when I speak here and elsewhere, I'm speaking for myself, whatever that is worth.  :wink:

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:22 pm 

jamesmishler wrote:I should mention here that I am no longer employed by F+W Publications or associated with Gaming Report, Comics & Games Retailer, Scrye, or Comics Buyer's Guide.

So when I speak here and elsewhere, I'm speaking for myself, whatever that is worth.  :wink:

well james dont forget to keep us posted as to whats available at gencon, as i want to grab em while i am there

Al

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:24 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
well james dont forget to keep us posted as to whats available at gencon, as i want to grab em while i am there

Al

Ooops! Posted this on my blog... should mention here too, I guess...

My Gen Con plans have changed, needless to say. I will now be attending with Troll Lord Games and working at their booth (#515). I'll be selling Castles & Crusades and Wilderlands of High Adventure goodies. Plans to run games, however, have gone out the window, and will be re-arranged on site; so if you are interested in playing Castles & Crusades, stop on by the booth and ask about what plans have been made.

XXXI will still be there, never fear. My hopes to get a second product done, though, have been caught up in the job search. Cest la vie.

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:59 pm 

jamesmishler wrote:I should mention here that I am no longer employed by F+W Publications or associated with Gaming Report, Comics & Games Retailer, Scrye, or Comics Buyer's Guide.

You now unemployed :( , or just don't have as many jobs?
This mean more time to write? :D

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:08 pm 

Currently am still unemployed and looking for a "day job," something that will pay the bills (or at least let me stay a step or two ahead of the bill collector) AND give me time to write for AGP and otherwise.

The plan is to find a job that I can go in, do my job and put in my eight hours a day, and when I go home I leave the job at work... I hate it when jobs "follow you home" like this last one did.

Then, when I get home, I write... and publish like a madman. If I can get enough product out there to keep things going nicely, I can eventually get out from under the man and publish full time... that's the dream...

James

James Mishler
James Mishler Games

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:17 am 

Best wishes on the job hunt ... not exaclty what I would call fun as I went and changed jobs last year.

YIM