Thieves of Fortress Badabaskor d20
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:16 pm 

PM-Knight wrote:
Thanks Shane,

I did not realize there was all of this information . . . 8O  . . . way cool :!: Now I see that there is access through the Subwebs link. Any idea when this might be complete with prices . . . was that a heavy sigh I heard :wink:
I can imagine how monumental this task is, but I really like many of the JG items that I purchased. Unfortunately, the game store that I went to (in my college days) carried very little selection. I have since learned that there is so much more that I did not get my greedy :twisted: little hands on. I hope to use this information to select those items that I would enjoy and not overpay for acquiring them.

Sincerest Thanks,

Welcome..

As for complete list with prices, well thats being worked on... along with other things..and of course if you come across anything that does not match the site be sure to PM, message, email, etc as every little bit helps. :)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:28 pm 

Plaag wrote:Welcome..

As for complete list with prices, well thats being worked on... along with other things..and of course if you come across anything that does not match the site be sure to PM, message, email, etc as every little bit helps. :)

ShaneG.

Hey Shane,

I would like to recommend Al (Killjoy) as the pricing expert. I am sure that he has sold every JG item that was ever printed, many times over. He can probably recite values based on condition in his sleep :wink:

Just a thought,

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:34 pm 

PM-Knight wrote:
Hey Shane,

I would like to recommend Al (Killjoy) as the pricing expert. I am sure that he has sold every JG item that was ever printed, many times over. He can probably recite values based on condition in his sleep :wink:

Just a thought,

Oh, he's involved :D

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:05 pm 

Plaag wrote:Oh, he's involved :D

ShaneG.

It might be easier to tap into his subconscious. You just need a covert team to plant a microphone & speaker in his room . . . that way, late at night you could tune in and I imagine it would work like this:

Plaag: "Psst, hey Al, how much for a Tegel Manor in good condition?"

Killjoy: ". . . hmmm, (mumbling in his sleep) what edition chummer?"

Plaag: "3rd printing"

Killjoy: "(very clearly now) 12 pounds and not a shiling more!"

All you would need is a good currency converter and you'd be all set 8)

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:51 am 

hey i am sat there in a tent in the sahara somewhere, getting an e-mail off shane mentioning tegel manor :D

really made me chuckle :)

yeah when i get myself sorted out, i will get back on the pricing.

problem at the moment, is setting it for very specific prints, because as i was explaining to Shane, using Tegel Manor as an example, more often than not, its a mis-matched print when sold. its not often that its a complete print or one or another, so can be awkward setting the value for it.

this is something i need to sit and discuss with him, so we can think out an avenue of attack that works, which will make sense.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous