Fortress Badabaskor
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:58 am 

Just to update you guys, the new Fortress Badabaskor has been released in PDF form. It should in stores by the last week of February (95%) or the first week of March. There were printer delays.

http://www.yourgamesnow.com/index.php?m ... ts_id=1178

While updated to D20 stats, it features expanded descriptions, improved organization and detailed maps. So it should be of use to those of you using earlier editions. I tried to make it that way by enclosing all D20 stats in Grey boxes which clearly highlights edition specific info.

Enjoy
Rob Conley

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:25 am 

well done Rob!

cant say i really am a fan of PDF though, sadly, so i won't be purchasing it. i would have if it was in book form, but hey there you go....can't have everything!

someone let me know what its like though - am quite interested in the changes from old to new.

Al

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:34 am 

Can't comment on the comparisons ATM. No time. But the PDF is good quality, unlocked and the product is a very presentable dungeon. I must say that the original JG release was one of those that did not stick in my mind (not like Thracia and DT), but this presentation of Fortress Badabaskor is quite stunning.

I'd like to see more JG from GG, and I'm more than happy with their PDFs. I have the complete DCC line although I had to add 3.5 and 20.5 myself.

I'm sure the hard copy will be a stunning success.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . minestrone soup.