Judges Guild State of the Union..er..Website
Author

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:34 pm 

Plaag wrote:Mayfair pages just need scanning in (may have someone helping with this to save time) and putting up the pages.
Sorry about the delay on those scans.  I won two auctions for some of the later Mayfair products in shrink mint condition.  Both sellers reneged on me - unbelievable.  As soon as I have the complete set (missing one).  I'll send the scans.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:37 am 

leadjunkie wrote: Sorry about the delay on those scans.  I won two auctions for some of the later Mayfair products in shrink mint condition.  Both sellers reneged on me - unbelievable.  As soon as I have the complete set (missing one).  I'll send the scans.

No problem, am in no hurry to get to them at this moment anyhow :)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:15 am 

Okay, so I've learned a bit more about spreadsheets in the last couple of hours - this all by trial and error of course 8O  :?

Anyway, is there anyone here who is pretty good with creating formula spreadsheets, so that I just plug in one value and all columns fill in nicely :) (Course this basically entails the Acaeum formulas with Judges Guild products - don't need anything fancy at this point, just functional)

So if you can help with this, please pm/email me.

Thanks,
ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Previous