Judges Guild State of the Union..er..Website
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:18 am 

Update

Time line is coming along a lot better then a couple months ago and I think I'll focus on it mostly.

Mayfair pages just need scanning in (may have someone helping with this to save time) and putting up the pages.

Got a lot of other things that need focusing on: Ads, Group One products, Employees list, probably stuff I don't even know about hiding on my computer :) Also have been uncovering small bits and pieces of information that I can add when I clean things up in some files.

So other then Products Time line and Mayfair pages, what should be tackled afterwards (or what do you think is missing from the site that hasn't been mentioned)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:59 pm 

You might want a link to the new JG swag available at:

http://www.cafepress.com/judgesguild/310221

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:34 pm 

Plaag wrote:Mayfair pages just need scanning in (may have someone helping with this to save time) and putting up the pages.
Sorry about the delay on those scans.  I won two auctions for some of the later Mayfair products in shrink mint condition.  Both sellers reneged on me - unbelievable.  As soon as I have the complete set (missing one).  I'll send the scans.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:37 am 

leadjunkie wrote: Sorry about the delay on those scans.  I won two auctions for some of the later Mayfair products in shrink mint condition.  Both sellers reneged on me - unbelievable.  As soon as I have the complete set (missing one).  I'll send the scans.

No problem, am in no hurry to get to them at this moment anyhow :)

ShaneG.

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:15 am 

Okay, so I've learned a bit more about spreadsheets in the last couple of hours - this all by trial and error of course 8O  :?

Anyway, is there anyone here who is pretty good with creating formula spreadsheets, so that I just plug in one value and all columns fill in nicely :) (Course this basically entails the Acaeum formulas with Judges Guild products - don't need anything fancy at this point, just functional)

So if you can help with this, please pm/email me.

Thanks,
ShaneG.

Previous