Spam message deleted
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:21 pm 

Hey Foul, whenever you get around to deleting this garbage, you may want to block the IP that it posted from.  I know that doesn't always work especially with bots, but this poster may in fact be real person. I noticed him on earlier today, apparently unsuccessfully trying to post in the "Collecting General"  forum and now this ends up here later on in the day. This may very well be a real poster just spamming away manually.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:10 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Hey Foul, whenever you get around to deleting this garbage, you may want to block the IP that it posted from.  I know that doesn't always work especially with bots, but this poster may in fact be real person. I noticed him on earlier today, apparently unsuccessfully trying to post in the "Collecting General"  forum and now this ends up here later on in the day. This may very well be a real poster just spamming away manually.

209.67.210.242 was the ip
Seems these Website: 'http://yahoo.com/' A-holes like to try this manually now.

Oh and I can delete these from the Judges Guild forums Brian - only Foul can block the spammers.

Over 30 spammers since Dec 5th that actually need to be blocked.
(And when this is taken care of I'll erase this whole thread)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:25 am 

Hmmm, seems that I was actually correct as his post is now again in the Classifieds. :evil:   The sick part about it is, he doesn't even link to any websites that he trying to direct traffic to. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:55 am 

bclarkie wrote:Hmmm, seems that I was actually correct as his post is now again in the Classifieds. :evil:   The sick part about it is, he doesn't even link to any websites that he trying to direct traffic to. :roll:

You think that is the sick part???  :wink:   I think it is plenty sick that someone has time to spend to actually do this kind of twisted shit.  :evil: