1 Year Anniversary
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:07 am 

Just like to take this moment to thank everyone that has helped out with the Booty List (since not sure how many look at the credits page all that often).

Scott "FoulFoot" for the help and space to put this site on the Internet.

Bob Bledsaw, Bill Owen, and all who have worked for Judges Guild.  It is for you that this site is a reality and the products you have created having brought 'good times' to its many fans.

And last but not least...

Stephen 'Bombadil', Dave Arneson, Doug Bartholomew, Bob Bledsaw, Matthias Bock, Mark Boone, Brian Clark, Steve Dimmick, Crazy Egor, David England, Frank Farris, Devon Hibbs, Greg Geilman, CJ MacLean, Paul Elkmann, Franz, Mark Harmon, Zachary Howard, Mike 'InvicibleOverlord', Charles J, Paul Jaquays, Terry Jeffreys, Tim Kask, Singh Khanna, John Larkin, James Lopez, Marshall C. Mahurin III, Richard Maloney, William McCarthy, Brian McKee, Jeff Miller, James Mishler, Ian Montgomery, Adrian Newman, Richard 'Otherworld', Bill Owen, Clark Peterson, Jason Pipes, John Pleveich, John Rawley, Roliste.com, Richard Scott, Mark Shipley, Alan Silcock, Christophe Smagghe, Tom Stevens, Paul Tremiti, Tom Wargo, Bill Webb, David Witts and Louis Zocchi, all who have provided valuable information and/or scans on a variety of items.  Without you, this site would not have been possible!

:D  :D  :D  :D

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:52 am 

..and last but not least, yourself chummer....

don't forget that....even if i dont agree with everything :D

Al