Wilderlands Hex Sheets
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:06 am 

I have a set of Wilderlands Hex Sheets.  They are shrinkwrapped.  The cover is light green and says "Four mapsheets, each 17x22" & printed both sides, for a total of 8 mapping areas"  The Item # is 46X4.  The price is $3.  I don't see this on the excellent Judges Guild subweb.  Does anyone know when this was released?  Ideas on value?  Thanks for your help!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:24 am 

I sold a SW set on eBay last year for £30 ($50 at the time).

They are rare in SW with the green fly sheet. I don't know if there's more than one printing. I seem to recall mine having a mid to dark green flysheet.

Killjoy will be able to confirm IIRC.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:33 am 

Wow, thanks!

If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:I sold a SW set on eBay last year for £30 ($50 at the time).

They are rare in SW with the green fly sheet. I don't know if there's more than one printing. I seem to recall mine having a mid to dark green flysheet.

Killjoy will be able to confirm IIRC.

sounds about right to me

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:50 pm 

lucyjoyce wrote:I have a set of Wilderlands Hex Sheets.  They are shrinkwrapped.  The cover is light green and says "Four mapsheets, each 17x22" & printed both sides, for a total of 8 mapping areas"  The Item # is 46X4.  The price is $3.  I don't see this on the excellent Judges Guild subweb.  Does anyone know when this was released?  Ideas on value?  Thanks for your help!

Here is the page for them:

http://www.acaeum.com/jg/Item0046.html

I lumped the package and seperate sheets on the one page. 1977 by the list on the back of the sales sheet. Eventually I'll have the time of release broken down further hopefully down to a month range or so.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:33 am 

I have a question about this item. I have the set with the green cover sheet. The SW was opened at the top so I took out the flyleaf to have a look. In the description on the subweb, we state:

"Product list is titled "Booty List" with the highest number being 48."

Wilderlands of High Fantasy is listed under the booty list, but it does not give the product number of 48 anywhere. Is this essentially what you meant in the description?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:I have a question about this item. I have the set with the green cover sheet. The SW was opened at the top so I took out the flyleaf to have a look. In the description on the subweb, we state:

"Product list is titled "Booty List" with the highest number being 48."

Wilderlands of High Fantasy is listed under the booty list, but it does not give the product number of 48 anywhere. Is this essentially what you meant in the description?

Yeah..(now just wish I can get the info on that other cover sheet)

Seems I may have to go back and clarify how these early product lists are. That's when I have time (less and less of it now) unless others want to help in that regard.

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own