FFC - possible 4th print?
Author

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:52 am 

ciao folks, i've a question for you (shane's opinion is mandatory! :P ): i've received my FFC i bought from ebay and there's smtg not in line with the description gave in the info page of the acaeum... as a matter of fact i tought it was a 3rd print (it has 64 pages), but in the product list at the end the highest prod.number is 380 and not 390 as stated in the description of the 3rd print...
any clue on this? is it possible that i have a "real" 3rd print and that with refernce to 390 is a "3rd+" print?

ciaooo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:22 am 

aia wrote:ciao folks, i've a question for you (shane's opinion is mandatory! :P ): i've received my FFC i bought from ebay and there's smtg not in line with the description gave in the info page of the acaeum... as a matter of fact i tought it was a 3rd print (it has 64 pages), but in the product list at the end the highest prod.number is 380 and not 390 as stated in the description of the 3rd print...
any clue on this? is it possible that i have a "real" 3rd print and that with refernce to 390 is a "3rd+" print?

ciaooo

Nope, course I should probably clarify.
The list goes upto #380, but the list also includes Dungeoneers Journal 23 (much like I have done on various others with the Pegasus Magazine in the list, I should probably do so with things such as this)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:27 am 

ahhh... ok! but let me say, as it is stated in the description, it is not clear at all... the journal has not a ref number in the list, therefore in case someone hasnt it, he cannot be aware of this tricky detail! :wink:

tnx and ciao!!!

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!